Chapter 16: A Week Later.

(Niall's Pov)

After a week, everything had turned not so good. Like every day it was a nightmare inside the mansion with Zayn yelling 'Niall! I need you to do this' or 'Nialler! Can you get that' and that one thing I can't stand him saying is...

"I wanna feel you up and hear you moan my name" Zayn said to me while I pick up the pieces of crumpled paper on the floor. "I think that would be hot"

He was lying on the bed on his stomach and watching me clean his super messy room, it's like a pig pen here. His clothes are scattered on the floor, his underwear are all over the place, there are lots of paper and plastic bottles on the ground.

"Yeah? Well, sorry for you but you ain't gonna hear me moaning your name" I said to him while putting the trash inside his garbage can. "But I'm pretty sure you moan my name every time you're alone" He smirked, winking at me before playing with his phone.

All his perverted comebacks are now normal to me, it was awkward on the first few days with him because I'm not used to hearing those words from someone and it's said to me.

Like hello, I'm a good boy. I don't need you to corrupt my mind.

"Do you need something else?" I asked, done cleaning his room. It's all nice and arranged not like earlier, it looks like a hurricane hit his room. "Mr. Monster?"

"Would you stop calling me that?" He told me, glaring at me but I just smiled at him.

"If you stop making those pervy jokes" I said, tying the bag into a knot.

"Never"

"Then you're stuck being Mr. Monster to me"

"Yeah, monster in bed" Again with his snarky comebacks, I rolled my eyes before leaving his room.

Everything is okay, Sol and Luna had been my friends here in the house while my best friends are always here every Sunday which is my day off. I'm so glad that Mr. Malik changed my day off to that day, it was supposed to be Wednesday but since Zayn has classes that day, he needed his assistant so he can make sure that his son attends his class.

And speaking of Mr. Malik, I saw that he just got out of his room and ready to get to work.

"Good morning, Mr. Malik" I greeted happily, he smiled at me and greeted back.

"Good morning to you too, Niall" We climbed down the stairs and there we talked about his work, like today he's going to have a meeting with the Investors and it's very important to him. He always talks about it.

"Are you ready for the meeting?" I asked placing down the bag on the pile of it downstairs, its cleaning day.

"Yeah! And I'm pretty nervous about it" He said and I can hear that his voice is shaking.

"Don't worry, sir. You'll get that deal with the investors, just don't think about messing up. Like what Liam has told me every time I have to report, just think about all the good things that you will achieve if you pass it" I told him, calming his down while I fix the paintings on the wall.

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you" I nodded.

He looked at his watch and told me that he'll go now so that he can prepare his PowerPoint for the presentation later.

"Good luck!" I sincerely said before he left, leaving me on the hallway with a lot of things to clean. Like what I said, it's cleaning day.

-------