Chapter 11: Look Up! Stop!

(Niall's Pov)

After going home back to the mansion, Zayn straightly went to his room without telling me. Luna told me to leave him alone for now and I don't know why, but I obeyed her order.

"Niall, go take a rest. I know you're still sleepy" She said to me, rubbing my back. "I'll wake you up so you can get ready for school, okay?"

"Okay, thank you" I smiled at her before going to my room to take a rest.

But after removing the suit and changing back into my pajamas, I suddenly can't sleep and I'm all awake now. I lay down on the bed, thinking of a reason why I can't sleep.

I grabbed my phone to check if I have messages from Liam or Louis.

[Good Morning! Niall!] - Liam.

[Niall! I miss you] - Louis

There are lots of messages from those two but one specific message from Liam caught my eyes. I opened it.

[What are you doing and sleeping on the park? With Zayn!?] - Liam.

Wait what? I read the message again and wondered how Liam knows that I dozed off with Zayn at the park.

I immediately texted Liam back to ask where he heard that, I sat up and waited back for his reply. My phone vibrates and I opened the message.

[Someone from the dorm told me. Why are sleeping at the park? And with Zayn?!] - Liam

[I don't know! 'Was just resting my eyes because he's still jogging around the park and I decided to but then I woke up with him sleeping on my lap]

Explaining it to him makes me feel like I did something wrong, makes me feel weird inside. I dunno.

[We'll talk later, okay? I see you later] - Liam

I sighed, turning the phone off before scooting back to the headboard and leaning my back on it.

What should I do now? It's 7:30 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep, I want to but I can't. I should think of something instead of sitting on the bed and staring at the wall on the other side of the room.

"What else can I do" I whispered to myself before looking around the room, searching for something to get my hands on and be distracted for a while. "Oh! I know what to do"

I jumped out of bed and went out of the room, walking straightly to the kitchen. When there's nothing else to do, I can always rely on food. I'm going to eat instead wasting my time in a room where I can't do anything except to sit and stare.

I saw Luna, Sol, Mr. Malik and other maids and butlers inside the kitchen having breakfast. Mr. Malik noticed me at the door and told me to sit down and eat with them.

"Good morning, Mr. Malik" I smiled at him before sitting down beside Sol, he handed me a plate and some kitchen utensils to use. "Thank you, Sir"

"I'm sorry about what Zayn did to you earlier, and I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you your time schedule" I shook my hand and told him that it's okay, there's no need for apologizing because of what his son did. I'm okay with it.

"Luna mentioned it to me earlier, its okay, really" I smiled at him before getting toast and egg from the plate in front of me. "How was your work yesterday?" I politely asked, I saw him beaming a smile at me after asking that question.

"It was okay even though it's tiring but it's alright, thanks for asking" He continued eating while I did the same.

It's like a family breakfast where we share jokes, how our days went, and other things that family talks about when they're having meals together. Even though I don't know these people personally, well I'll probably get to know them eventually while I'm in house but it's like I've been here for years.