1- impressions [ii]

Start from the beginning

once you made it to the "place," louis stepped out of the car and helped you get out of the backseat of the car. your eyes skim over the horizon, the sun laying against the trees and grass beautifully.

"follow me." he declares as he grabs your hand, sending heat up to your face; noticing this he grins at you and rubs his thumb along your hand. he leads you up a small hill, revealing a blanket with a few pillows and treats.

"oh my god, louis this is so pretty. thank you." you state, turning to him and grinning widely. he lets go of your hand for a moment, allowing the both of you to sit down on the blanket.

you begin to converse about random things and eat the array of snacks in front you. both of you laughed and talked for hours, enjoying one another's company.

once you finished eating, you laid down and stared up at the ombré of colors and the small stars that began to appear. "it's gorgeous out here." you whisper, as if not wanting to scare the stars back into their hiding position.

"yeah, it is" he responds as he looks at you smiling crookedly. you turn to him, tilting your head with a smile growing on your face, "what?"

"nothing," he replies simply, placing his arms underneath his head, "you're just very pretty." heat crawls up your face, bringing a pink tint along with it.

"you are too." you mutter as you turn to look at the sky, but louis places a hand under your chin, making you look into his hazel eyes.

"y/n, i want to tell you something," he begins slightly smiling, "when i saw you, i instantly knew you were a sweet, sarcastic, and funny girl. and i don't think i need to mention that you're gorgeous." he admits happily. a smile grows on your face to hear that louis feels this way.

you had been wishing he would ask you out for the last couple of months, and here you were. your heart felt like it would burst from the amount of compliments he has been gifting you. you could tell louis partridge was a boy you should treasure forever.

"louis, the moment i saw you i knew i had to get to know you. and i was right, i wouldn't want it any other way. you're an amazing guy." you declare, smiling at his grin.

he leans forward slowly, and your heartbeat quickens. his breath smells sweet from the treats you were eating earlier, and it fans across your face like the sun. he can smell your chapstick, begging him to come closer and kiss you already.

you place your hand on his cheek and press your mouths together, initiating the kiss. louis swore he could feel fireworks in his stomach, bursting with dozens of colors and shades of love.

he hasn't felt this amazing until he met you, he loved spending time with you and he knew he wanted you in his life forever. louis decided that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you; even if he just met you, he could tell you were a keeper.

your mouths meshed together in harmony, like two puzzle pieces that were lost, but now put together. when you broke away from the kiss, his tongue glided across his lips, tasting you chapstick.

you knew that this boy would be on your mind for the rest of the night; you were completely smitten for him.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

the date flew by, for time goes fast when you're having a good time. you had an amazing night, especially with the kiss jumpstarting your relationship. he hadn't asked you to be his girlfriend (and you hadn't asked him), but you appreciated the fact that he wanted to take it slow and cherish your time together.