Graham Montague

Yes, you Montague fans, here you go 😂 enjoy

WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE (I'm going to try and not make it that graphic? There are going to be some flashbacks to it and those parts will be in cursive so you can easily recognize them, in case you want to skip over them)

—————

"Head girl!" Montague cheered and I rolled my eyes, grinning widely.

"Stop it!" I shushed him and he chuckled, following me inside the prefects's carriage.

"Y/N?" Cedric asked and I smiled at the Hufflepuff.

"Hey Diggory." I greeted him and nodded at his badge. "Head boy?"

"Head girl?" He responded, grinning and I nodded. "We'll make a good team."

"Sure we will." I chuckled and sat down next to Montague, who instantly wrapped his arm around my shoulders as he glared at Cedric.

"You're so possessive." I chuckled softly and he stuck his tongue out at me. "It's adorable." I whispered and pecked his cheek. He rolled his eyes at me but smiled and kissed my forehead.

     We waited until all the prefects were here and then Cedric and I gave the same instructions and warnings as the previous years. We sent them off to their assigned sections and our rounds could finally start.

     "What are you even talking about?" Montague exclaimed and I chuckled.

     "All I'm saying is that while Quidditch may be fun, it's not as important as actual classes and you should spend more time in the library."

     "Let's just agree to disagree because that makes no sense." Montague argued and I grinned, turning my head to wink at him over my shoulder.

     "If you spend more time in the library, we could see each other more often."

     "Now that's a better argument." Montague grinned, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into his chest.

     "You're such an idiot." I laughed, shaking my head at him in amusement.

     "Yeah, but I'm your idiot." He winked. "So deal with it."

     "I have to go do my rounds." I sighed and he frowned, shaking his head.

     "They can wait a little bit longer."

     "You're so needy." I whined, still grinning, and he pouted at me. He actually pouted.

     "I barely saw you over the summer." He complained.

     "It's not my fault I had to work while you went to your fancy summer house in France." I pointed out and he groaned.

     "I invited you!"

     "And I still had to work, you dork." I chuckled. "I needed money for my books, you know that."

     "And I would have gladly paid for them, you know that too." He argued and I sent him a look.

     "I'm not dating you to be a charity case."

     "No one would see it that way." Montague frowned and I sent him a pointed look. "I'd tell Malfoy to shut the hell up."

     "Graham." I sighed and he groaned again.

     "Fine, you win." He pouted again. "Just meet me when we get to the platform, alright?"

     "Yes, you big baby." I grinned, reaching up to kiss him softly and he instantly kissed me back, smiling into the kiss.