12: Whips and Chains [lemon]

"Welcome home," Lust called as we closed the door.

"Sugar Plum~" I called, slipping off my jacket and picking up the collar and chain the two had left beside the door the night before.

Lust appeared in the door. "Yes, Mommy?"

I kissed him. "Grillby went to pick up something from the store. It's just me and you." I pissed his neck.

He melted in my hands. "Nhn~..."

I clipped the collar around his neck and pulled him toward the bedroom. "Let's go~." I pushed Lust over on the bed and took my whip from the toy chest disguised as out nightstand. I dropped my shorts. "Ready~?"

Lust bit his tongue playfully.

I smiled. I pulled on the chain and sat on his face. "Come on, baby boy."

Lust picked at my pussy. It felt great, then he bit me.

I flicked the whip across his body. "Behave~."

Lust shook his head, pressing his face into my pussy.

My head fell back. "Angh~" I jumped lightly as he bit me again. I pulled myself away from him and reached into our toy chest to grab the paddle. "Oh~" I twirled the paddle in my hand. "I see how we're going to be~." I pulled on the chain and smacked his side with it.

He gasped and flinched, his blush darkening, before falling back to his laying position. "Sorry, Mommy~"

I put my pussy back in his face. "Now~"

Lust continued where he stopped.

"Ooh~a~" I moaned out, my head falling back. "Oh~ Fuck~" I let out a gasp as my body tensed. I let my head roll, holding tight the chain around Lust's neck. "Mmhm~ Ah~!" I gasped as my body tensed and released. I leaned forward breathing heavily. I stood up as Lust wiped his mouth. I pulled the zipper on his leather pants down slowly, revealing his dick. I used the chain to pull Lust up to me and kissed him, sliping my tounge into his mouth.

"Hnnn~" he hummed into my mouth, putting his hands on my hips.

I rubbed his dick and lined up, ready to inset him into myself. I moved slowly, sliding down his dick.

Lust smiled as he reached around me and smacked my ass.

I pushed him back onto his back and sent my whip flying across his chest again. "No~ no~ baby~"

Lust went cross eyed, his tongue out as I moved. His blush grew darker as he breathed heavily.

I could feel him tensing inside me. "Come on~ Cum for Mommy~"

"I-" Lust breathed out. "I'm gonna~"

"Aha! I gasped, feeling his cum shoot into me. I fell forward with a smile, pulling away from his dick and laying my head on his shoulder. "I love you, baby~"

"I love you too," Lust said, wrapping his arms around me.

I lightly rubbed the marks left from my whip. "You're amazing."

"You're beautiful," Lust said. "and... thank you."

"Thank you?" I asked. "For what?"

"For everything you do..." he caressed my face. "For me especially."

I kissed him again. "I love you. I'd do anything for you."

"I know," Lust smiled.

"I'm home," Grillby called.

"Bedroom!" Lust called back. "he's going to complain that the toys are still out."

"I know," I giggled.

Grillby walked into the bedroom and stopped in the doorway. "You really couldn't put your things away?" he asked, picking up the whip off the bed.

"Told ya," Lust said with a chuckle. Grillby rolled his eyes as he put the whip and paddle away. "So how was meeting mummy dearest?" Lust asked.

Grillby kicked off his shoes before joining us in the bed, his arms around both of us. "Well... it went better than I thought it would."

"Mother and I fought about my freedom," I said. "Nothing really changed until I showed her the forming soul."

"I see," Lust said. "So her reaction was similar to Ink's... That reminds me, did you call that doctor Ink suggested yet?"

"No, I haven't," I said. "I'm going to today, I just haven't gotten to it yet."

Grillby caressed my face. "Why don't you go clean up and do that real quick then?"

"You're right." I nodded. "I should do it before I forget." I climbed out of their arms and picked up my shorts, heading for the shower. I showered quickly and put my clothes on before retrieving my phone from my jacket pocket.

I dialed in the number Ink sent me. I rang once. Twice. Th-

"Hello?" A Papyrus's voice came through the phone.

"Hi. I'm Fem. Ink told me to give you a call."

"Ah yes," his voice said. He was far calmer then my own papyrus. "He warned me I'd get a call. It's a pregnancy case, right?"

"Yes," I said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

He paused as though he was thinking. "You're a skeleton right? How far along are you?"

"Yes, I am. I'm two days along. The soul is starting to form already."

"You can see it?"

"Yes?" I said tentatively. "Is.. that bad?"

"It's rather low. Most skeletons carry in their rib cage since magic skin creation 24/7 would be physically exhausting. You may need bed rest. When can you come to see me in Underswap? Or maybe it's better if I come to you..."

"No," I said. "We'll come to you. I have classes on Monday through Friday. I could probably make it today if you don't mind a late appointment?"

"Today is fine," he said. "Around seven?"

"I can make that. Where at?"

"The lab in Underswap."

"Thank you, Papyrus."

"Carrot is fine, Fem."

"Thank you, Carrot. I'll see you in a few hours."

"See you then." He hung up.