10: Age

Lust and I prepped to go out on the stage together. "Excited, baby?"

"Mmhm," Sugar Plum hummed, pulling on his leather fingerless gloves. "I love exhibition night~."

"It's quite the show we've worked out." I pulled off my dress to change into my leather top and mini skirt. I stopped as I spotted something in the mirror. "Is that...?"

"Woah..." Lust said, looking at my midriff. "I didn't know the soul formed in less than a day..."

I touched my thin layer of light blue magic skin over the spot that a small upside down heart had begun to form. "We'll have to be careful..."

"I don't know, Mommy... Maybe you should sit this one out? Let Daddy dom tonight?"

"You might be right..." I said, pulling on my skirt. "but I really don't want too..." I pulled on the leather, half-length halter top and buckled it. "I promised you we'd do it together this month..."

"Mommy," Lust grabbed my shoulder. "Let Daddy do it. There will be plenty of other times we can do it together." He grabbed my waist, dropping to his knee and hugging my midsection lightly. "I want you to do what's best for you and the little one."

I touched the top of his head and caressed his face. "Okay, Baby. I'll let him know and he'll be in in just a minute to get ready."

Lust released me and I finished lacing the top before walking toward the back of the bar. "Flame," I said, poking my head around the corner, "got a second?"

Grillby turned to me. "Yes, Mo-"

"Damn!" some monster howled from his seat at the bar. "Quite the performer you got there, Grillby!"

I saw Grillby's face twitch. Somethings upsetting him... I motioned for him to come to me. "Flame, come here."

Grillby followed like a trained dog. "Yes, Mommy?"

My arms were set in a way that hid the forming soul. "Lust wants you on the stage tonight."

"Me? But he was just telling me how he was looking forward to being on stage with you again?"

I moved my arms to reveal the new soul. "He doesn't want me up there right now," I said.

Grillby stared at the soul before dropping to his knees and grabbing my hips. "Wow..." he said in disbelief. He touched my sides. "That's amazing..."

"I'll take over bar tending and announcing tonight. Just let me get my boots on and change my hat and I'll come take over for you."

Grillby stood up, hands still on my hips. "Okay." He kissed me before letting go and returning to the bar.

I returned to the room where Lust was preparing, almost finished clothing himself in black leather. I pulled on my thigh high boots and laced them up and pulled on my leather cap to hide my scar. I snuck up behind Lust. Surprising him, I clipped the blue collar engraved with 'Baby,' a favorite prop of ours, around his neck and pulled the gold chain so he stumbled closer to me. "Behave for Daddy tonight, Sugar Plum~."

Lust smiled mischievously. "Yes, Mommy~."

I kissed him with a smile before releasing the golden chain. "I'll see you after the show, Baby." I kissed him once more before heading back to the bar.

"...was one hot ass-" the man stopped as I stepped behind the bar and set an arm around Grillby's waist.

"You were saying, sir?" I asked. The dog monster sipped his drink quietly. "I thought so." I turned Grillby toward me. "Baby's waiting for you~."

Grillby leaned down and kissed me. "Thsnks, Candy." He left to get ready for the stage.

"Damn..." the guy at the counter said, disappointedly. "Guess you're not performing today then, Candy?"

"No," I said. "I won't be doing much on stage for a bit. Flame and Sugar Plum will be up tonight."

He shrugged. "They're hot enough."

"What are ya drinkin' tonight, Doggo?"

"Scotch on the rocks. Can I buy ya one?"

"No, sir." I poured his drink, adding it to the tab Grillby had opened.

"Oh~. Nice tramp stamp," Doggo said, squinting at my back.

"It's not," I said handing him the drink.

"Oh, uh... Guess that's you ya aren't drinking."

"I'm under the local drinking age, Doggo."

"I thought you were 20?"

"Only 19," I corrected as my phone dinged. I checked it and it was Grillby.

He had just sent "ready."

I hopped up on the counter, grabbing up the intercom mic. "Good evening, ladies and genital-monsters." Laughter rang through the club. "Welcome to Voyeurism night. Tonight's performers are your local hottie~, Flame!" Grillby stepped onto the stage, the gold chain in his hand. "And your favorite sweet treat~, Sugar Plum!" Grillby pulled the chain and Lust faked a stumble onto the stage. "Remember, no photography and tip your performers!" I set the mic down again and climbed off the counter.

"Little more than a pup, ain't ya?" Doggo asked.

"Very funny, Doggo. Don't let Flame catch you making comments about me like that."

"You're an adult. Your boss ain't gotta protect you."

"No," I leaned against the counter, my chin on my fist, "but my boyfriend might."

"B-boyfriend?" he laughed. "He's like twice your age. He your sugar Daddy or something?"

I shook my head wondering just how drunk Doggo must be to say something that wrong with such confidence. "Doggo, how old do you think Flame is?"

"Ah... I'm not sure actually... aroun' 25?"

"Close," I said. "He's 24. And can you tell me how that's twice my age, Doggo?"

"Well 19 starts with one and 1 plus 1 is 2..." Doggo stared at his drink.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not how math works. I'm cuttin' you off."

Doggo sipped on his drink. "Fair."

My phone chimed on the counter beside me, lighting up with a message from Ink. "Hey, found a doctor you might like. Full confidentiality. Here's his number." I swiped the message away for later.