7: Pancakes

I woke up to the sound of Grillby's phone ringing, something my naked boyfriend could apparently sleep through. I snuggled my face into Grillby's hard chest as the ringing stopped. Grillby was so warm and strong and his body was rock hard from years of working out. While I was usually the dominatrix and definitely the leader of our relationship, it was nice to be held by someone bigger and stronger than me sometimes.

I was pulled from basking in the warmth of my boyfriend by my phone ringing on the stand. I sighed through my nose and rolled away from him. I grabbed the phone, prepared to hang up, but it was "My Little Slut." I answered it and rolled back to the warmth of the fire elemental in bed with me. "Hello, Sugar Plum."

"Hi, Mommy~," Lust said. "Any chance you know why the club is still locked? I was hoping to get some breakfast."

"Grillby is still asleep, baby doll," I said.

"So you're with him?"

"Yeah."

"I'm coming in then," he said.

"We're in the bedroom, Sugar Plum." I hung up the phone and stuck it back on the table beside my coat that Grillby had washed with my dress. I moved closer to Grillby again and cuddled into him.

Grillby's arms wrapped around my back, one hand resting on the back of my head as he held me. "Who was that?" he asked with a tired tone.

I pressed my body tighter to his and put my arms around his back, only a thin layer of the upper sheet between us. "Sugar Plum."

Grillby sighed through his nose and kissed the top of my head. "So he wants food."

"m-hm," I said, adjusting my beanie.

"Then I should probably get up and make breakfast," he said.

"No," I said playfully. "The bed will be cold if you leave."

"Then I guess you'll just have to come with me," he teased.

I laughed lightly. "Let's go, then." We let go of each other and rolled to the sides of the bed.

Grillby appeared on the side I was on in just his boxers and suddenly hoisted me onto his back with a smile. "Do we want eggs or pancakes?"

"Pancakes." I laughed. "You're in quite a playful mood this morning."

"Who wouldn't be after spending the night with you."

I put my head in his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, princess." He carried me out of the room.

"Good morning my beautiful sluts," Sugar Plum said.

"Good morning, Sugar Plum." Grillby bent down and we each kissed him.

"Good morning, baby," I said with a smile as I pulled away from his kiss.

Grillby righted himself again. "We're having pancakes," Grillby said, grabbing the ingredients with the hand that wasn't holding me up.

"Are you going to let me down?" I asked watching Grillby cook over his shoulder.

"Nope," Grillby said pouring the first pancake into the pan. "I can cook with one hand. Don't want you to be cold," he teased.

Lust sat on a chair. "you two look like you had a good night last night."

"We did," Grillby said flipping the pancake.

"It was a pretty good night," I said.

"That's good," Lust said with an edge of jealousy.

"Don't be jealous, Lusty," I said. "You get me alone all the time."

"I know," he pouted.

Grillby put the second pancake he'd finished on a plate. "He won't be so pout-y once he eats." He passed the plate to Lust and kissed the top of his head before starting on the next set.

"Smells amazing," Lust said with a smile.

I let Grillby finish the second plate of pancake as I played with his blue hair. "Thanks, babe," I said as he set me in the chair, placing the plate in front of me. Grillby kissed the top of my head before returning to the stove to make his.

"So Daddy tied you up last night~," Lust said, eating his pancakes.

I gave a half chuckle. "Yes. He got a new set of handcuffs." There was a pause among us, only the sizzling from the stove breaking it.

"Something happened," Lust said, suddenly serious. "Tell me. Now."

I felt Grillby tense behind me. "Dh-uh... mmm..." I looked at my plate. I hadn't thought about how Sugar Plum would react. I took a deep breath. "Is there any chance you know of a universe where they make a morning after pill designed for skeletons?"

Lust's breathed in slowly, setting his hands together and against his face. "What?"

"Grillby... uh... creampied me last night."

"You. Did." Lust looked at Grillby. "What?"

"I'm sorry okay!" Grillby said nervously. "I didn't- I wasn't-"

"It was an accident," I said.

"Okay," Lust rubbed his face. "So. There is no universe that I know of where that exists since it would have to work like monster food." He breathed out heavily. "You'd have to ask Ink if that exists and... and I know well how he feels about our universe."

"So..." Grillby said, clicking off the stove. "We are..."

"We are almost definitely having a baby bones." Lust rubbed his neck. "Okay... we should probably prepare for a child then. We'll only have two months which isn't a lot of time..."

"Two months?" Grillby asked. "That's so short. Flame elementals are seven."

"And boss monsters are ten," Lust said. "Skeletons are the fastest term. I suppose it could be a little longer since they'll be part elemental... but..."

"Am I going to be showing by the time we graduate?"

"Shouldn't you know some of this?" Sugar Plum asked. "You have a little sister, right?"

"We're too close in age for me to remember," I said. "We're only a year apart."

"Then you probably don't remember," Lust sighed. "You will probably start showing in about two and a half to three weeks. That's-"

"Graduation," I said.

"Exactly." Lust said.

I took a deep breath. "Great."

Grillby set his pancakes and the table and set one hand on my shoulder. "We're all in this together, Fem."

I smiled up at him nervously. I had concerns past my family and friends, mostly for myself, but I wasn't ready to voice them aloud. I set my hand on his. "Thank you... I have the last play practice tonight." He sat down.

"That's right," Lust said. "The play is tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah," I nodded, not hungry anymore. "The last play of my acting career."

"I'm excited to see your acting," Grillby said.