Jason left the room to give them some space. Once he did I engulfed Linda in a hug. We both fell to the floor. I craddled Linda in my arms as she cried. Tears fell from my own eyes.

I cupped her face in my hands wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"I can get you the help. I can pay for the treatment so you can keep your promise." At this stage I didn't care if she went to press. She just needs someone to help she needs support.

"Angelo I went to feed my addict. They payed me ten grand. I only told them about the affair everyone needed to know the truth to why his past wife turned to an drug addict. I don't think I could ever get better. This is my life!" So my theory was right but it didn't make sense who told the press about Linda being a drug addict.

"But I can get you help. You have our support. I'll bring you back and we can get you help." I would bring her away from this life. She didn't deserve this.

"Angelo I-I c-can't I-it's t-too m-much." I still needed to convince her.

"Linda you still have children that need their mother back. I need my mother back." Linda placed her hand on my cheek. She rubbed circles with her thumb on my cheek. I missed this feeling. She then placed her forehead on mine.

"Fine my baby boy."

We both stood up and she wiped the rest of her remaining tears. She walked into her room and started to pack a bag. I went out into the hall to tell Jason as she got ready.

"She's coming back with us. I'm going to get her help." I told him

"Was it her?" Jason asked.

"Yes but someone else told the press about her. That we be something that I still need to find out." He nodded.

We waited outside until Linda walked out with a suitcase. She had changed into a pair of leggings and navy blue top. With some black flats her bag was small. It looked like she had put on a small amount of makeup because you couldn't see her black bags.

"Ready?" She nodded.

"Jason is out in the car waiting for us. I'll take your bag." I took her suitcase and we started walking down the stairs.

We finally reached my black jeep. Jason was waiting in the passenger seat on his phone. When I opened up the back passenger seat Linda got in and Jason gave her a small smile. I put her bag into the boot. I got into the diving seat.

Soft music played from the radio. We were heading straight back to the airport. I noticed Lindas leg kept bouncing up and down as she stared out the window.

"Do you want food before we go to the airport?" I asked directing it to Jason and Linda but mostly Linda.

"Ye do." Jason said.

"Linda?"

She nodded.

I pulled into a McDonald's not the healthiest but it will do.

"How may I take your order?" The intercom said.

"Can I get two big macs. Linda what do you want. I'll just have the same as yous." She gave a small smile.

"Three big macs."

"Okay you can drive to the next window."

We soon got our McDonald's. We sat in the car park eatting in silence it was very awkward.

After that we were soon back on the plane. It was around mid-day. We had been up in the air for about an hour. I was doing some work on my laptop when Linda came over and sat beside me.

"I missed you so much. I'm so sorry you had to see me like this. I missed out on so much." A sad smile creeped onto her face.

"Well we just need to look forward and I will support you." I smiled back at her.

"Do the others know I'm coming?" I actually hadn't told anyone she was coming. I didn't want to know rheir reactions. It was going to be a surprise.

"No not yet."

There we go Chapter 27...

So what did you think? Angelo is giving Linda help and she was rhe one who told them about the affair.

But who was the one who took the photo?

What do you think their reactions will be to Linda coming home?

What do you think of Linda now?

Any predictions??

Thanks for reading. Don't forget get to vote and comment....

(unedited)