Khlai immediately rubbed my back as Xile hand me my apple juice. Intead of helping at my poor state right now, they started laughing like a hyena. Totally loving the misery I am in.

_____

After eating our dinner, I immediately went upstairs and start doing my homework so that I won't be thinking too much about it in this coming Sunday night.

After doing my homework, I decided to watch 'Enola Holmes' in my laptop. In the middle of watching it, I suddenly felt cramps in the lower region of my stomach.

I stood up and went to my bathroom to reveal a red stain on my underwear which makes me groan. I'm thankful that I got my periods every month but I also don't like suffering from the pain.

I grabbed some fresh underwear and a pad. I dramatically groan at the sight of my drawer, this pad is the last one and I need more for this coming bloody days.

I changed my clothes into some comfy ones, Keiden's oversized black hoodie and some of my black sweatpants. This girl needs to be comfy.

I looked at my phone to see it's already 10:05 pm. It's very urgent to buy my essential and my other brothers are not in here. Ale, Bleuky and Cyry are not in here because of some emergency business and Darrel is also out with his friends.

I bit my lower lip when I felt another wave of my cramps and started walking out to my room slowly. I went to Evy's room to see his bed empty.

"Evy are you in here? " I asked while roaming my eyes, trying to find his figure but still nothing. I was about to walk out when I heard someone groaning that is coming from his bathroom.

"Evy?" I asked out loudly, hoping he could hear me.

"Yeah? " he replied back but in a faint response one. I furrowed my eyebrows worriedly and knock his door.

"Are you okay? " I asked and stand still inside his room.

"Yeah, stomachache and LBM." he said shortly but trying to reassure that his okay.

"Did you take your medicines? " I asked, still worrying about his health.

"No. " I heard him say.

"Okay I'll get you some medicines. " I utter and start sprinting out to his room and made my way where the medicines are.

I grabbed the medicines he needed, some warm water and some biscuits if needs one. After grabbing all of those things, I went back to his room and place it on his side table.

"Take your medicines okay. " I shouted while knocking his door which I received a faint 'thank you' from him.

I hesitantly knock his door repeatedly but still no response. I slightly opened his door without his permission and snuck my head inside his room, only to see him plopping down in his sweatpants only.

"Erman." I called out softly, praying that his in a good mood.

"What? " he asked in his sleepy hoarse voice. Now I feel bad about it.

"Nothing." I quickly said and was about to walk away from his room but only to be stop by him.

"You can't just leave after waking me up. " he hissed which makes me turn my direction back to him.
"Can you help me? " I asked timidly while fiddling my fingers.

I looked up to see him looking at me quietly as if his waiting for me to say it. I sighed heavily and look again to my fingers.

"I know it's already late but i-it's urgent." I started and look up to face him with my puppy dog hopeful eyes.

"What urgent? " he asked in confusion which makes my hands sweaty. It's just normal Emery, his your brother so their is no embarrassing about it... Right.

"Can you take me to the store to buy some girl stuff? " I stuttered while trying to find the correct words of saying it.

"Girl stuff? " he asked again with his face held with confusion while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Girls monthly visit A.K.A period stuff. " I snapped back to him, calm down Em.

"Alright. " he said after clearing his throat. I gave him a small smile and walk out to his room with my face turning into red.

I waited for him in the living until he walks down wearing his hoodie on. He ushered me to follow him as I obediently walks behind his trail.

We got in to his car and starts driving away. Once we reached the place and park his car, I wandered my eyes around to see a couple of teenagers in the sidewalk, more like guys.

I got out from the car and put the cap hoodie in my head when I felt their burning gazes staring at me intently. Erman must have notice it because he drag me gently to his other side, away from their lustful gazes.

He snaked his arm around me protectively and drag me with him inside the store. I greeted the cashier as Erman grabbed the basket with him while following me closely around to the aisle.

I grabbed a couple of pads and tampons and put it in the basket to see him looking somewhere with his face slightly red. A grin made its way to my face when I saw how red his face right now.

He glanced at me again before sending me glares when he saw how wide my grin is. He didn't say anything, instead he push me away from ladies aisle after asking me if I'm done which I cheekily nodded.

I was about to pay my items when he drag me away from the cashier and stopped at the drinks area. He picked some soda and drinks before dragging me back to cashier. Seriously what's his deal?

I placed the items on the cashier desk so that he can start scanning it. My face grew red when he started scanning the pads and tampons until a bunch of sweets are place in the desk.

I looked at my brother as if he just grown two more horns on his head but he just shrugged his shoulders. I was about to pay it when he totally beat me into it.

"I could have pay for it. " I pouted but what he did surprises me, he seriously just send me his genuine cheeky smile! Am I dreaming?!

He must have notice my stupid wide eyes look because he rolled his eyes and mess my hair. I was about to complain about messing my hair when the store entrance door burst open.

I didn't react fast but Erman did, because he immediately pulled my body away from the entrance and place me in his back protectively.

Can you guys suggest unique boy names? Thank you allies!