Y/n: "Yeah!"
Hisoka: "...What?~♡"
Y/n: "I got you! Ahah! You're wordless!"
Hisoka: "Yeah... I couldn't help it. You look beautiful, the boss would pass out if he saw a sexy woman like you filter with him and tease him~◇"

I regret it, I shouldn't have said that.
She is jumping on her bed screaming inconceivable words. Cute. I told the truth though, I'm glad I made her happy~♧

Hisoka: "Can you stop screaming and get out of bed please?~♤"
Y/n: "Oh! Sorry! It's just... It's just that I couldn't believe it! You'll make me so happy if you swear it's the truth!"

I nodded smiling, and she jumped on me hugging me tightly. Adorable.

Hisoka: "Stop that! You're embarrassing me! And you will ruin your wonderful dress!"
Y/n: "Okay sorry again I'm too happy to calm down"
Hisoka: "Anyways fruit... Are you ready? Take a deep breath and close your eyes~◇"

Your pov

I almost forgot that he had to show me something important. I covered my eyes with both hands, then heard the sound of something rather light falling to the floor.

Hisoka: "You can watch now~♡"

As soon as I opened my eyes, I subconsciously glanced at the floor to identify what made that sound.
I saw his crop top, so I looked up in confusion and saw a tattoo of a spider covering his back.

Y/n: "You're kidding. It's not possible, I can't believe you. You're definitely kidding"
Hisoka: "Well... It depends. I'm lying but not to you~♧"
Y/n: "What the hell?!"
Hisoka: "Bungee gum has the proper-
Y/n: "Cut it out"
Hisoka: "Tsk, all right! The tattoo is fake, I did it with bungee gum, but I'm still part of the spider. Let me explain. I killed member number 4, so I'm supposed to become the fourth member of the Phantom troupe, but I don't care, I just want to meet the boss~◇"

I shivered and gulped before asking him the crucial question:

Y/n: "Do you know where Chrollo is?"
Hisoka: "Unluckily, no~♤"

I threw myself on the bed resigned and sighed, but Hisoka sat next to me trying to console me.

Hisoka: "Don't worry! I heard from Machi, a member of the spider, that he will be in Yorknew City on August 30th with all the members, I should also be there since I should be part of the spider~♡"
Y/n: "That's... That's amazing! Thank you so much!"

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek making him blush, and then got up to leave the room.
He obviously followed me.

Hisoka: "Y/n, little fruit, what's going on through your head?~♧"
Y/n: "I MUST work as a bodyguard for Nostrade's family right NOW or I'll be late!"
Hisoka: "Do you need to get something? I think you should at least bring your wallet~◇"

I ran to the room and took the ace of hearts and a pin Ilu gave me a few weeks ago when we met again for the first time in months.

Hisoka: "I know someone who wants to work there as well~◇"
Y/n: "Seriously?!"
Hisoka: "Yup. I can give him your number as it is rude if i give you his without warning him~♡"
Y/n: "Okay! It will be easier for me if I already know someone!"
Hisoka: "Okay, good luck my dear fruit, don't die~♧"
Y/n: "Speak for yourself!"

I greeted him with a chuckle and went to the station to go to the Nostrade family building.
I think I'm ready to work there.
As soon as I sat in the seat of the first train, an unknown number called me.

Y/n: "Hello?"
???: "Pleased to meet you. Hisoka gave me your number saying you want to work for Nostrade's family"

As I imagined, he was the guy Hisoka was talking about.

Y/n: "Nice to meet you, we don't need names. You're right, Hisoka told me about you too"
???: "Can we talk face to face please?"
Y/n: "Sure. When and where?"
???: "Hisoka told me you'll come to the palace within the day, so I'll wait for you"
Y/n: "Are you already there?"
???: "Yes, for about half an hour"
Y/n: "All right. I'll be there in about two hours"
???: "All right"

Call ended.

He's worse than Ilu! His voice is almost scary for how cold it is.

As soon as I entered the villa, a butler greeted me in the waiting room where there were already six people, including a blond boy who smiled at me as if to say "I'm the one who called".
Returning the smile, I approached him, but before I could say hello, a man appeared on a big screen:

Butler: "Now that you are all there, you will receive the information for your engagement"

???: "I don't care about the license, I just care that you are able to get me what I want"

After that, we were provided with devices bearing the items that guy was talking about.

As soon as a Kurta's eyeballs appeared on the screen, the boy on the call froze and shivered.
The tension of that moment was broken by that boy's voice, warning us that being strong is essential to being hired, enough to get out of this building.

As soon as the screen went out, strange black men rushed into the room and attacked us.
Looking for something to protect myself from bullets, I realized that a guy with horrible sideburns wasn't being attacked, but was trying to disguise himself.
So I rushed on him putting my hands on his temples and depriving him of conscience, he will stay like that for a while.
In doing so, I also stopped his hatsu discovering that those men were his doing, too easy.

Blonde guy: "You preceded me, my compliments"
Y/n: "It was basic to think of a spy in these situations, or even two"
Blonde guy: "You aren't wrong"

With the Dowsing technique and with the help of a lady's hatsu that makes her perceive people's heartbeat, the other spy was discovered. They said it would be difficult...
That blonde guy and I quickly separated from the rest of the group by exiting first, I was quite happy to be out so easily, but he didn't seem to think the same.

Kurapika's pov

If I found an item and got the place, I would be able to participate in the Yorknew city auction... In fact, I absolutely have to participate! The Spider will be there and I must avenge my brothers...

Y/n: "What are you thinking so terrible?"
Kurapika: "None of your business"
Y/n: "Why?"
Kurapika: "This may be the last time we see each other. I don't see the reason to tell you about it"
Y/n: "At least you could ignore it and say you were worried about something else. I know it's crimson eyes, you shivered when they appeared on the screen"
Kurapika: "That's enough! Okay I'll tell you a few things but don't think about getting personal information! This is only because you impressed me before..."
Y/n: "Go ahead"
Kurapika: "I'll tell you just one thing since you don't seem like one of them... I'm looking for the spider, those infamous ones! They all deserve to be exterminated! THEY BELONG TO HELL!"

Your pov

They belong to hell, huh?
Take back what you said before I choke you with your own chains.