Gathering Information

Start from the beginning

"I'm trying to stay away from her, believe me."

"Where's the rest of your nest?" you ask. "We searched this place top to bottom and couldn't find anyone"

"They're Gone. They couldn't fight it anymore. It's her voice, in our heads. What it does to us. So they left. Started killing again."

You nod "But not you".

"Don't look so impressed. I am hiding in a basement. Not exactly Club Med. You don't know how hard it is – not to give in. Everyone gives in." She says tiredly. You could feel for her. You understood what it was like to try and resist your natural impulses.

" Alright, so this psychic two-way you've got going, does that mean you know where Mom's camped out?" Dean asks.

"You've got to be kidding me. You want me to tell you where she is? You do know she could be listening to us right now. I might as well be a video camera. What are you thinking?" She asks, turning to look at you like you should know better.

"I know its crazy, but you are the only lead we got" you explain calmly.

"You actually believe you can stop her?" She asks.

"We are going to give it our best shot" you explain, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Grants Pass, Oregon. And now she knows you're coming."

"Thank you Lenore" you state turning around to leave.

"Hold on. I didn't tell you this out of the goodness of my heart. I need something." You turn back around, clenching your fist.

"Lenore, what could you possibly need from me?"

"Kill me." She says here eyes wide from desperation.

"Lenore.." Dean starts.

"Look, we'll lock down 'til this whole thing's over, okay? I have a place we can take you too. You will be safe. Like Witness protection" you explain, you anger quickly fading to sadness.

"You don't get it, it's not about that. I'm dangerous. I hear her voice all the time." she cry's.

You rub her back as she rests her head on your shoulder. "I'm exactly like them. I fed. I couldn't help it. I can't stop, not anymore. You have to. Please."

You couldn't help but feel bad for her. You and Dean exchanged a look, as she cried into your shoulder. You knew it had to be done, so you stand up and push her off of you picking up your machete.

"y/n" Dean says, looking at you in disbelief.

"Dean just go outside, I will be right out" You state not looking at him.

He waits a minute but turns and walks up the stairs without another word.

"So you go by y/n?" She asks looking at you tears in her eyes.

You nod. "Thank you y/n" Lenore whispers, and the next second you slice off her head.

You pushed down the mixed emotions you were carrying and wiped the blood off your face on your way up. You see Dean leaning against Baby.

"you okay?" he asks as you walk towards him. You felt the demon inside you bubbling up but repressed it along with the sorrow you were feeling.

"I'm good. Let's go"

The car ride back to Bobby's was at first filled with an awkward silence, Dean kept switching his gaze from the road to you, but you tried to ignore his stares.

"How are you really?" Dean asks.

"I am fine"

"No, I mean. We haven't seen you for a year and suddenly you are back and there is a lot of tension going on between Bobby and you. What's all that about?"