"Me too" said Zain and they understood and went to the center of the room joining students who are already dancing and we started to cheer for them.

After a while Mariya approached us after meeting her friends.

"Zain, let's dance," Mariya said to Zain.

"No I can't dance," Zain answered.

"Then let's go somewhere quieter to talk since it's the last day of our school," Mariya said.

"It's not like we will not be able to meet after school, we are cousins did you forget that?" Zain answered.

"Okay fine" Mariya said, pouting and going to dance with her friends and Zain released an exasperated sigh.

"Ughh! She is so annoying sometimes" Zain exclaimed with a huge sigh and I giggled at his reaction.

"I think she likes you so much," I said as a matter of fact.

"No it's just a childish thing that she had made in her mind... And started spreading rumors about me being her fiancé" Zain said.

"But I thought your parents really fixed your marriage with her" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"No! No! it's just a rumor that she had spread and that's the reason why I don't like her personality" Zain said.

"So why haven't you disproved this rumor yet?" I asked.

"In fact, this rumor has saved me from more clingy girls who always try to flirt with me" he answered.

"Okay let's go eat something I'm really hungry" I said.

"Yeah but first we have to fetch Bella and Peter from the dance floor" Zain giggled.

After calling Bella and Peter we went to another room to have our lunch and we started filling our plates with different foods and went to a corner with our loaded plates.

"Ahhh! The food is delicious," peter said munching his food.

"Yes it is, specially the sweets they are so good" I exclaimed happily and started filling my mouth with all those foods.

After our lunch we spent some time at the garden and recalled our memories of the previous year. When it's time to go back home we bid our goodbyes to each other and separated our ways.

"Zain, I'm going with you," I said.

"Huhh! Okay" Zain replied.

"Dad has ordered me not to come alone," I said.

"Let's go then" He said and we started walking side by side.

There was a park on our way home and Zain stopped in front of that park and said "let's go in the park I have to talk to you."

"Huhh okay" I said in confusion and we went to the park and we sat on the bench.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I said looking at him.

"You haven't paid your fee for all those tutoring sessions that we had" Zain said with a serious expression.

"Huh-hh! What do you want? Do you want money?" I said in confusion.

"No" Zain replied.

"Then I will treat you with lunch for a whole month," I said.

"No, I don't want that, my mom is a good cook," he said.

"Then what do you want?" I said.

"I want you to-" he hesitated.

"What?" I said still totally confused.