Silent Once More

Dawn's P.O.V

I lay on my bed not thinking and just staring out the window of snow...The voices haunted me in sleep and in day...they reply and I can't speak without repeating them, almost did in front of Harry, actually. So I've gone back to being my quiet self...I close my eyes and a flash of Mr. Weasley and I sat up and take a deep breath. I get out of bed and sigh...I haven't talked to anyone at all and just stay in my room at all times but leave to eat and go back up to my bedroom.

I change from my pajama's to my dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and put on my jacket and scarf and move my hair to it's not tucked into the scarf or jacket (Looks like in picture) I grab my Mum's engagement ring and slip it on and sigh. I put on her wedding earring's and look at myself in the mirror. I look fine but I looked tired, depressed, and like my old self that made me do my old thing in the bathroom last night so I have a bandage around my wrist. "sunshine, it's time." Cathy said I look at her and nod. I pick her up and me and her leave the bedroom and downstairs seeing the Trio and Cat she saw me and nodded knowing why I'm here.

"Guys, me and Dawn need to show Harry, Ron, and Hermione something." Cat said a sad smile on her face. they all say okay and the Trio grab their coats and we all walk outside, Cathy jumping in the snow, and me twisting the ring on my finger and Cat stood next to me.

We turn into my street and from happy yells become a gasp. "It's the witch! And she brought friends!" They yell an run into their houses. I ignore them and continue walking hearing those haunting voice. "Don't go near her, she's dangerous, honey."

"Why is she? What did she do, Mummy?" A little girl said as she ran up to the fence up to me with a big smile.

"Hi!" She said happily as I smile at her but her mother pulled her away.

"Don't speak to her, honey, she does really bad things to people."

I sigh and continue walking when I started singing feeling tears sting in the back of my eyes...

(Secrets By OneRepublic) (Covered by Tiffany Alvord)

"I need another story

Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll light those ears
I'm sick of all the insincere
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God
Amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars

And everyday I see the news, all the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises, just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
but I don't really like my flow, no so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll light those ears
I'm sick of all the insincere
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away