Lose My Trust, You Lose Me.

Dawn's P.O.V

Me and Pansy rule out many people without G's in their names, Hermione off the list because we know it isn't her, and here's our list.

Madison Susan Clarkson

Haliey Malcom Swanson

Gane (J-A-IN) Starlight Micky

Minnie Blossom Grain

Malcom Minnie Madison

All are Ravenclaws. "How do we know which one is which?" Said Pansy.

"We listen for the professor's to say her name or last name if we recognized her," I said and Pansy nodded. I check the time to see I have a study date, not like a date date just studying with a friend, and that friend would be my second-cousin, Draco Malfoy.

I was walking over to where we'd meet looking through my bag when I ran into someone and was about to fall on my ass when someone caught me and I look up to see some glasses, green eyes, a thin face, messy black hair, and he is The-Boy-who-Lived.

I glare at Harry as he looked at me sadly. "Dawn, I don't have a girlfriend, and I don't even know who your talking about." Said Harry.

"Don't act dumb, even if you're telling the truth, you've lost my trust which means you lose me." I said darkly and get out of his grip but he grabbed my hand and I turn around sharply to him. "I'm really sorry, I don't have one, I've never had one, I miss you and feel like I can only be with you." Said Harry and I glare coldly to him.

"I've heard it before, Harry, and I fell for it once I'm not going to fall for it again, I'm not having another broken heart..." I said and get out of his grip.

"Where are you going," said Harry I turn to him and something took over and I ended up telling him I had a date and he looked pretty shocked by this and I ran off to where Draco is.

I saw Draco and ran over to him panting he looked over to me concerned. "You okay, Dawn?" Said Draco I nodded.

"Oh, yeah, fine, I just ran away from Harry!!" I said sarcastically. Draco sighed and I sat down and put my face in my hands. "I don't understand, Draco, he lies to me and then he try's acting like he doesn't have a girlfriend! Why is it hurting this much..." I said, my voice sorta mufflled by my hands.

"You might be in love, Dawn." Said Draco I snap my head up and look at him. "Draco, I don't love, I lose all the people I care about," I said.

"You don't, Dawn, you just don't notice the people around you," Said Draco I shot him a look.

"Draco, I don't notice thing? I notice everything! I just don't love what I notice." I said and lay down on the ground and put my book over my face and close my eyes.

{Dream -- Third Person's P.O.V}

Little Dawn Michaelson walked slowly, hugging herself while trying not to let her scarf fly away, wearing diry clothing and a baggy dress that went down to her ankles she kept on walking, shivering dangerously, muttering. "I'm okay, I'm going to make it." When her scarf flew away and she chased aftre it, with some difficutly from the snow making her almost fall, she kept on running until the scarf landed on something covered in snow.

Dawn smiled slightly and walked up, grabbing the scarf, and some snow fell off the stone thing showing a RO on it and Dawn looked at it curiouslly and wiped off all the snow on the grave to show something she never expected and almost bust into tears for.

                        Rosaline & Jacob Michaelson

                                       R.I.P

                "You are You, I am myself, we're both different, but

                   we love each other the same." ~ Rosealine & Jacob

Dawn had some tears fall seeing...these were her parents...her real parents...the women and man who cared for her and loved her...she saw a package near it saying 'To their little girl, Dawn Lily Michaelson' and Dawn picked it up, unwrapping it carefully, and saw a stack of eight books. Dawn picked one up and opened it to see a note it was sort of sloppy but it was also neat.

       To Dawn Lily Michaelson,

I knew you'd find your parent's soon, but not this soon, I've left you in your mother's will to leave you her special diary's (Her husband, your father, hasn't even known or touched them) that only Rosealine read, write, and understood. Now, for a gift when you turn eleven-years-old and on your way to a special school, you'll be able to read these fabious books.

 Sincerely,

Kreacher.

A/n: I'm sorry it's short...but here it is...I hope you'd like the chapter though! Bye my Minions!

P.S. the picture looks like Dawn as nine-years-old