𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛❛ can i also do a toast? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the five of them strolled peacefully along the silent chilly night, taking their sweet time as the light from the stores and buildings illuminated their way towards jonghost.

jiyeol, yeosang and wooyoung walked ahead, chatting amongst themselves as seonghwa and san trailed behind.

the duo could only hear the faint sound of their friends' laughter, mixed with the occasional sound of cars speeding by.

MARS was located in the business district of their city, where people are always bustling around to and fro from meetings and work, but as the night covers them and the moon soars high, the district weirdly quiets down.

jiyeol cradles her arms together, feeling the cold breeze at it passed through her and her semi-thin clothing. though she was still wearing long sleeves, it wasnt enough to supress the cold night.

yeosang and wooyoung doesnt notice the mild shiver her body made as they continuously told the girl stories, but unlike them, the two behind did.

san nudges seonghwa. the raven haired raises a brow as he turns to his friend "what?" he snaps.

"oh get over it. it's not like i trimmed your precious hair or something" san squints as he crosses his arms.

seonghwa only sighs before swiping his hair back "what do you want?"

"can you be less of an ass and let her borrow your blazer?" san says, jutting his chin towards the freezing girl.

the ceo rolls his eyes "you didn't need to insult me"

the grey streaked only continues to eyes him, ushering him to offer her his blazer. seonghwa doesnt back down as he stares back, challenging his assistant.

with one last squint from san, the raven haired sighs in defeat, too tired to even argue anymore.

as his feet walks a little ahead of san, his mind thinks back to their involuntary staring contest, the cogs in his mind working as he swore he saw the latter's eyes glimmer a quick blue and green.

he shrugs. maybe it was just the trick of the light.

seonghwa clears his throat "ms. moon"

the trio stops walking, turning behind them to see the ceo standing. the man swallows as he straightens his face, keeping it impassive.

he silently offers his blazer, jiyeol only staring down on the dark fabric before tilting her head.

"its alright mr. park" she smiles, scratching her nape.

seonghwa sighs as he steps forward, unfolding the blazer as he swiftly turns it around and places it above her shoulders.

jiyeol blushes, blinking at the sudden action.