𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ she's your new secretary ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

san stares at the two back and forth, a little confused to what was happening.

"you're the girl at the cafe!" seonghwa states as he brings his finger down.

jiyeol does the same "you're that rude man with the shades!"

seonghwa snaps his head towards his assistant, eyes asking for an explanation as to why the girl was here.

san chuckles "she's your new secretary"

the raven haired turns back to the girl, crossing his arms as he huffs "you're fired"

jiyeol blinks "what?"

the grey streaked clicks his tongue "she is not fired, mr. park. she just starting today and firing her on the same day isnt really appropriate"

"then i'll fire her tomorrow" seonghwa plops down in his swivel chair, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

"you will not" san crosses his arms, voice firm.

"im the ceo, i get to do whatever i want inside this company" the raven haired sighs as he looks at the girl up and down "and i dont think she could handle working here with the lack of focus she showed back at that cafe"

"seonghwa—"

"excuse me, mr. park, but i am more than capable at working for your company" jiyeol cuts the grey streaked off, her voice unwavering as she stares at the man sitting on the swivel chair.

seonghwa scoffs "you are? i doubt it"

"i am" she confirms firmly.

the young ceo eyes her once again, the cogs in his mind working.

he didnt want her to be here for two specific reasons.

one was the lack of work ethic he saw back at the cafe, and two was that the girl was still giving him unexplainable vibes— it was like his senses are always on alert when she's around.

"give her a chance, hwa"

both seonghwa and jiyeol turns to the grey streaked.

the raven haired sighs, rubbing his temples as he props his elbows atop his desk "please leave us. i would like to have a little talk with ms..?"

"moon. moon jiyeol"

seonghwa hums, unamused at the information "ms. moon"

san was skeptical at leaving the two, but he complied, giving jiyeol a reassuring smile and a look towards his boss.

as they hear the door close with a click, seonghwa stares at the girl once again, eyes calculative.

he starts growing impatient as she just stands there, unmoving in her place.