𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛❛ who are you? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol had hoped that her 'first day' working at MARS would run by smoothly, and when no particular event had occured for the first couple of hours... instead of getting relieved she grew fishy.

everything was going too well - she had expected for seonghwa to at least give her twice the amount of work for her charades earlier, but instead, he, surprisingly, gave her less work compared to her usual workload.

she taps her pen on her paperwork, lips pressed together as she focuses on the printed text. when she found no error or anything to revise on the said sheet, she sighs, compiling the file along with the others she had finished.

everything was a bit too easy for her preference. she liked busying herself, and now that she had finished everything the raven haired ceo had told her to do, the girl found herself growing bored.

she squints her eyes at seonghwa, observing his busy figure as his gaze switches between his computer and desk.

jiyeol reaches for her telephone, clicking the number 1 button as she hears it ring.

her eyes never left the ceo, seeing seonghwa momentarily leave his work as he stares at the ringing device in his office before turning towards her.

he raises a questioning brow, jiyeol smiling in reply as she waves using the handset, signalling for him to answer.

she sees the ceo sigh before reaching to answer "yes?"

his voice was exasperated, brows furrowed as his fingers pinched the bridge his nose.

jiyeol rolls her eyes, finding his expression too dramatic. she clears her throat, mustering the kindest voice she can "mr. park~"

silence.

seonghwa immediately snaps his eyes towards her, flustered in disbelief with her tone. he scowls "if this is another one of your childish antics, ms. moon. im hanging up"

"i'll just call you again" she says.

"this better be important" he levels his voice, pressing his tongue against the wall of his cheeks as he tries to calm himself.

"i just wanted to ask if you needed me to do something else" she says, her eyes locked onto the ceo "i finished everything you sent"

seonghwa narrows his eyes at her - observing. he notices how her fingers were tapping rhythmically against her desk and how her facial expression moved as she said those. 

he came into a short conclusion that his secretary was bored, and extremely at that for her to bug him - that or she really just wanted to get more work done.