𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ welcome to VLK Corp ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

the car slowly made its way around the building, jiyeol eying the outside with curiosity.

they were currently on their way towards VLK Corp, the company at which seonghwa had required both his assistant and secretary to accompany him.

seeing the building's intricate structure, jiyeol knew that the company was a big one, not only that but its employees that came in and out of the automated doors gave off a very professional aura, making jiyeol a bit nervous.

her eyes trailed up to the very top of the building, spotting an insignia of a bird with its wings spread out to form the letter V.

she tilts her head to the side.

"we're here" san was in the driver's seat, jiyeol in the passenger whilst the ceo was at the back.

seonghwa had been quiet the whole time, his mind deep in thought as his eyes wandered aimlessly outside.

jiyeol looks up to the rear view mirror, spotting him still unmoving in his place.

for some reason, she felt weirdly nervous, as if something bad was going to happen today. the girl didn't dare speak it out loud since she obviously didnt want to jinx it.

the deal was important to MARS and of course to seonghwa.

san rears the car to the entrance, a boy in a suit waiting for them, expecting their arrival as he approaches the said vehicle.

the trio exits, the ceo being the last as he straightens his suit and eyes the newcomer.

the boy had blonde hair, styled down to hide his forehead, a neat suit adorn his body whilst his face held a small smile.

"mr. park, welcome to VLK Corp" he greets, surprising the girl with his deep voice "im leedo. mr. lee had assigned me to assist you and your company today"

leedo's eyes darts towards the car "i'll have somebody park it for you. please follow me"

san shrugs at the statement, leaving the keys to another male.

leedo walks ahead of them, seonghwa following closely whilst san and jiyeol made sure to keep a distance.

as the group enters, employees immediately eyes them, curiosity filling their minds as they make silent guesses as to who the raven haired and his companions were.

employees instinctively moved out of the way, bowing slightly at the group before scurrying away. even though they didnt know who those strangers were, they could fill a strange aura emitting from them, especially the dashing raven haired who kept his face straight and unreadable.