𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ please be nice, mr. park ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

seonghwa still had her hand in his grasp, fully aware that the girl was measly following him. to his surprise, jiyeol had still yet pulled back her hand and was holding rather firmly. the small action somehow made him smile inwardly, though he wouldnt show it to the girl behind him.

he suddenly stops in his tracks, the girl; not being able to stop herself in time, bumps into his shoulder.

the ceo turns, spotting jiyeol shotting him a look as she massages her forehead with her free hand. seonghwa had just realized the he had been dragging the girl around town without having the slightest clue as to where their destination was.

"where are you staying at?"

the girl lets out a sound similar to a scoff and laugh combined, making seonghwa release their grasp as he crosses his arms and raise a brow.

jiyeol knew that they have simply been going around in circles, not opting to tell the ceo as she found his idiocy rather funny— the raven haired was obviously unfamiliar with the area.

"we're just a little bit far from it, im staying near the beach" jiyeol answers, walking ahead the ceo. when seonghwa stays where he was, merely watching her, she huffs before taking a few steps back and takes his hand into her own.

shock would be an absolute understatement.

seonghwa instantly tenses up at their contact; he didnt think that the girl would even bother holding his hand once more and in all honestly, jiyeol also didnt know what had gotten into her but the hand in hers somehow have her the least bit of comfort she needed right now.

once seonghwa had leveled himself, he clears his throat. now that she was the first to hold his hand, he had no plan in protesting against her actions, taking this as an opportunity to hold her hand firmly as he walked beside her, letting starlight haired lead the way.

they have been walking together in silence for a while, seonghwa ignoring the looks given to him by the ladies of town— they, more specifically he, was drawing the attentions of every single women and ajumma they've passed by.

some fawned over him, finding such a stranger to their town to be very alluring, while some whispered in envy.

seonghwa hid the smallest of smiles as he looks beside him, spotting his secretary looking around in amusement.

jiyeol might have already forgotten the hand clasped with hers, unlike seonghwa who was very aware of the warmth connecting them both.

he feels a tinge in his heart as jiyeol turns to him with a smile. she must have noticed the look the ceo was giving, mistaking it as some form of annoyance as she instantly wipes her smile off "i have to pass by somewhere real quick"