𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ why couldn't this wait until
i got home... ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol didnt know how, and jiyeol didn't know why, but she was now currently sitting inside the ceo's luxurious genesis essentia.

when she first saw the car parked down at the basement, her jaw ultimately hung low - its beautiful matte black exterior, wheels with a bronzy-topaz color barrel and slick design was one she had never seen before.

jiyeol could have sworn that seonghwa grinned once he opened his car - the doors swung upwards instead of outwards like those usual cars, doing that futuristic thing that the girl have only seen in movies.

the engine purred once seonghwa backed out of the buildings parking, steering it smoothly against seoul's infamous night life.

jiyeol kept her eyes glued outside, admiring the scenery instead of the man beside her. the radio was blasting soft music, keeping the atmosphere from turning awkward.

although the vehicle was already driving fast along the road, jiyeol was praying to the heaven above for them to reach her apartment quickly.

the rain was still pouring, hitting the tinted windows with soft thuds. her mind was starting to zone out, clearing into a blank canvas of pure white.

seonghwa was also keeping mum, silently tapping his index finger along the steering wheel. he turns to discreetly look at her, mind growing confused at the mild distress signals she was blaring out.

she might not know it, but he could read her like an open book.

her small habits and mannerisms, expressions and aura she emitted was one he could understand.

and as of now, he could sense that she was problemed.

he opens his mouth to speak, but closes it quickly when he realizes what he was about to do.

before he could ponder any longer, his phone started to ring, grabbing the attention of them both.

jiyeol snaps her head to the side, momentarily locking eyes with her boss. seonghwa looks away first, pressing a button on his dashboard.

"seonghwa!"

san's voice greets them from the speakers - a little too loud for their liking.

"why did you call?" seonghwa answers, focusing his eyes on the road.

"well, i got a call from wooyoung and he said to check up on jiyeol. i think she road on her motorcycle today and he and soojin are worried,"

seonghwa hums, urging him to continue.

"and it's raining, so... i was wondering if she was still at the office"

the raven haired subtly turns his head towards her, seeing the girl staring at the dashboard with mild amusement.