𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ stop being mean ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

monday.

the start of the week greets everyone is its bright glory, busy crowds instantly filled the district— employees either in a hurry to go to work or simply enjoying the morning with their coffee.

jiyeol had just arrived by the company, wooyoung accompanying her since the lilac had been found inside 201. the latter offered her a ride, and jiyeol being jiyeol, agreed without hesitation.

the girl fixes her skirt just as they made their way inside the building, tying her long brown hair into a neat bun as they ride up the first elevator.

even though she had been working for MARS for approximately 2 weeks now, the brunette doesnt seem like she was going to get used to the building's dark fancy interior and atmosphere any time soon.

the receptionist at the entrance greets the duo with a short bow, jiyeol smiling brightly at them whilst saying a small good morning.

"you look happy today" wooyoung mutters as they enter the elevator, pressing two buttons before turning to her.

jiyeol shrugs. she was weirdly happy today compared to her mood a couple of days ago, but it was simply because she couldn't wait to shove her completed paperwork to the hot-headed ceo.

"stop smiling like that, its scary" the girl turns to him with a grin and narrowed eyes, resulting for wooyoung to shove her face the other way "stop!"

jiyeol laughs at him as he glares. to the lilac's delight, the elevator pings, indicating that they had arrived at his floor "bye creep"

the girl doesn't say anything as she continues to laugh silently. soon, the elevator also arrives at her floor, jiyeol stepping out after peeking left and right.

her heels echoed in the semi-empty halls, a bit too loud for her taste. she passes by the usual opaque wall, still blurring out the figures inside.

as jiyeol lays her paperwork down on the desk, her eyes spots a small cup of coffee centered at her work area along with a note written in a yellow square sticky note.

enjoy — S

"san" she instantly thinks, smiling a bit at the small gesture.

jiyeol brings the tip to her lips, blowing at it for a while before the warm bittersweet drink enters her mouth.

she could feel that shot of energy flow through her system— exactly what she needed for the tiring day ahead.

just as her butt meets with her comfy white chair, the door to seonghwa's office opens, making her jolt upwards in an instance "good morning"