𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

❛❛ it'll be fine ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

wooyoung parks the car by the basement, leaving it in its designated spot.

the duo takes the elevator up, the lilac pushing the button that would leave them on the lobby of the building.

jiyeol didnt really know what to expect once she arrived. the building from the outside seemed very basic, with its one way windows tinted a slight grey, leaving the outsiders unaware of the happenings inside.

but as soon as the girl steps out of the elevator, her jaw drops in awe at the beauty hidden inside.

unlike it's facade outdoors. the inside was a completely different story.

the walls were a shade of cosmic gray, stretching upwards and covers every inch of the space. the floors were a black marble with small golden specks against its ebony shade.

in the middle of the ceiling— just near the automated doors of the entrance, was a huge chandelier, its red, gold and clear crystals shinning as light hits its glorious structure.

everything was spacious, beautiful and reeked class.

it wasnt a common sight for her— for anyone really who didnt work at MARS.

jiyeol was too busy drinking in everything that she failed to see that wooyoung stopped in the middle of the way, resulting for the girl to bump into him.

"let's wait for san here" he says as he turns to peek behind him.

"san? the one with the grey highlight?" she questions as she stations herself beside the lilac.

wooyoung nods as jiyeol reaches behind her and ties her brown locks into a low ponytail, suddenly feeling conscious of herself.

jiyeol somehow felt out of place-- a little awkward in her spot compared to wooyoung.

"i forgot to say that san and yeosang also works here" the lilac checks his phone for a message, his feet tapping on the dark marble.

"yeosang too?" jiyeol was a little dumbfounded at the information, but was none the less happy.

at least she knew someone other than wooyoung.

the lilac nods once again "yeosang's the head of marketing and san is seonghwa's assistant"

"now who's seonghwa" jiyeol continues to grow confused, her arms crossing together as she twists her body to face wooyoung "you forgot to say quite a lot my friend"

the lilac chuckles "i said a bit during the car ride, but i guess you were too busy dazing off into nowhere"

jiyeol quirks a brow, wooyoung waving his hands in front "seonghwa's the one you'll be working for— the ceo of this company. you'll learn along the way, so dont worry"