𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

❛❛ what? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

san reaches for her hand underneath the table, eyes turning gradually soft as she snaps her head towards him.

he had a feeling this was going to happen, jiyeol beside him was unconsciously fidgeting too much; clenching and unclenching her fists as she listens to every word the blue haired had said.

he could feel a different type of aura radiating from her, an angry one that shouted 'im gonna punch you!'

her hazel eyes were darker than usual, low and piercing that it made san swallow.

people said that he was scary when mad... oh they clearly haven't met moon jiyeol.

'dont' san mouths, his eyes pleading for her to stay still.

though he was also feeling irritated at how this meeting took a turn, and not to mention mad at how unprofessional lee keonhee was speaking, he knew that it was better for seonghwa to handle this rather than them.

jiyeol's eyes remains indifferent, gently removing his hand off her as she stands, taking everyone inside by surprise.

"mr. lee keonhee" she snaps, the boy mentioned turns to her with a raised brow "you may be the heir to VLK and mr. lee's son, but please do not speak to mr. park like that"

"i would have expected better from you to act professional during this meeting.. i do not know what issue you have with mr. park right now, but lashing it out during such an important meeting is improper and not to mention making this too personal... its very unprofessional"

she raises a confident brow, morphing her face into a look before muttering silently "disappointing"

jiyeol pries her eyes away from the blue haired, the boy shocked at how such a girl— one that sat silently all throughout the meeting could have such a sharp mouth.

she turns her gaze towards the raven haired ceo. seonghwa remains stagnant, his grey orbs that stared at her dark and unreadable.

jiyeol then turns to the old man "mr. lee, please reconsider. mr. park's suggestions may seem too ambitious and risky but if done well... the outcome would be in favor for both MARS and VLK" she does a small bow "risks and ambitions are what got mr. park here... its what made him the very man that pushed MARS to the top.. without such ambitious thoughts, we wouldnt be here"

everyone was rendered speechless.

jiyeol brings her head up, eyes trained over the old man, full of determination. it soon fleet towards the blue haired, a smug grin attempting to make its way to her lips.

ha! you—

her thoughts were suddenly cut short as the raven haired beside her stands, face starkly calm despite the tense atmosphere.