"Miss Y/l/n." He said sharply, putting a series of papers on your desk.

"Yes?"

"I am just here to deliver your homework for the night..." He said slowly, looking at you.

That's weird, You thought. Another student could've just brought you the homework....

Snape looked at you as if he wanted to ask you a question but decided against it. He turned to leave but froze and turned back.

"Is it true you were attacked by a werewolf?" He asked slyly.

You looked at him, a confused and weirded-out expression demonstrated on your face.

"Yes..."

"That's all I needed to know." Snape said, turning sharply and walking out of the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey watched him leave.

"That damn man, always bothering my patients." She muttered before returning to dusting the lamp.

***

You sat boredly in the hospital wing begging Madam Pomfrey to let you go. She denied your every request.

"I'm keeping you for the night at least Miss
Y/l/n if not more." She said stiffly. You groaned.

Madam Pomfrey would not budge and forced you to stay. Your friends visited you later in the afternoon.

"Hey, Y/n." They greeted you. You smiled warily at them. 

"I'm so sorry for blowing you all off earlier. I just had to- er- deal with something." You said.

The three nodded at you forgivingly. They smiled at you before sitting by you.

"Snape visited me earlier." You said. The three looked at you.

"What? Why?" Hermione asked.

"That's weird." Harry and Ron said at the same time.

You shrugged. "He said he had to bring me the homework." You paused. "Then he asked me if I was actually attacked by a werewolf..."

The two boys made confused faces but Hermione's was a face of realization. You looked at her and tilted your head, but she just shook hers.

The three of you chatted for a little while. A loud bang came from the castle and soon, a younger boy who's arm and leg were bent all weird ways was carried in on a stretcher.

"Oh Finnely!" Madam Pomfrey scolded. "I told you not to do that spell around a mirror! You never do listen do you?" She said exasperatedly.

The boy just groaned and mumbled.

Hermione watched the bot awkwardly, feeling out of place. "Look, we really should be going Y/n." She said, hugging you quickly. "I'll visit!" She said as she hurried out. The two boys shrugged and followed her.

***

The sun slowly slipped over the horizon as you sat boredly in your bed. No one had visited you since the Golden Trio had left.

You were just about to give up and fall asleep when a cold hand on your arm snapped you awake. You opened your eyes to see Draco, smiling down at you.

"Hello darling." He said, sitting next to you.

You smiled at him. "Missed me?"

"Not as much as you missed me."

You smiled, knowing he was right. You watched him, the moonlight lighting up his bright blue eyes.

"Tired?" He asked. You nodded warily.

"I couldn't visit you during the day. Crabbe and Goyle wouldn't let me out of their sights and Pansy was up my butt for hours." Draco said, looking around the hospital wing.

"That sucks." You said quietly.

Draco nodded and returned his attention to you. "I've missed that face of yours." He said maliciously. You smirked.

"Of course you have."

Draco put his hand on your cheek and pulled you close to him. His lips interlocked with yours, and you felt butterflies fly around in your stomach. Draco held you forcefully, kissing you hard. He finally pulled away, breathing hard.

"I didn't get the chance to in your room." He smiled.

"I dunno, I think if this happened in my room it would've led to something else." You smirked. Draco chuckled.

"Well before this does too, I should get going." He kissed your cheek just as Harry had done. "Sweet dreams darling."