Chapter 72

Your next class was Divination, which you had with Harry.

You hug Ron goodbye and begin to make the treacherous walk to the Divination room. You make it about halfway up the stairs, incredibly out of breath, when you hear a voice behind you.

"Y/n?" You turn around.

"Hey Harry." You say. The boy who lived has his hair messier than usual. He smiles at you and hurries to catch up with you.

"Hey." He says back. You smile at him.

"Great to see you." He says.

"Harry, you just saw me at lunch."

"Oh, right. Well, I'm not used to you being out of the hospital wing. Crazy, I know." He says. You smile at him and the two of you walk to Divination.

You both sat down.

"So..." Harry said slowly. "Are we gonna talk about what happened last week in Divination?"

"Nope. No we are not." You said quickly. Harry chuckles defeatedly.

"Hello, my dears." Trelawney says once everyone has arrived. "Today, we will be using tea-" Trelawney began until she burst out in a demonic cough.

Harry looked at you, eyes wide. "She's crazy, I'm telling ya. She freaks me out." He says. You laugh, agreeing.

"At least I can get out of here right after class." He says.

"You're lucky you don't have to go to tutoring." Harry nodded, not smiling.

Pansy's POV
"Pansy, It's done!" Elisa said. I looked up from the sink and turned around.

Elisa, Caitlin, and Bella stood next to a cauldron in the middle of the bathroom.

"Finally. It took so long. I was getting wrinkles" The three girls laugh. "Move." I said pushing |Elisa aside. I kneeled down to look in the cauldron. "Is it supposed to look... like... that?"

"Yeah, it looks like that in Snape's book." Caitlyn said, looking down at it in disgust. I smelled it. Man, could it smell any worse?

"Huh. Weird." I said. "Did you get what I needed?"

"Yes, Pansy. I got the Gryffindor robes. Caitlyn got the other stuff you needed." Bella said.

"Ah, perfect." I replied, swirling the disgusting potion around.

"So... when are you gonna do it?" Elisa asked.

"Elisa, what have I told you about bothering me? Tonight. Jeez, you really don't listen?" Elisa blushed and backed away.

"So do we just leave it here until then?" Bella asked.

"Yes. One of you should stay nearby to make sure no one walks in. I don't need another detention right now."

The three girls all volunteered at once. It's fun, actually. Having servants- or at least girls who do your bidding and follow you around all the time.

"Oh my goodness. Uh, ok. Caitlyn, you stay here. You two can come with me to the common room until we come back, ok?"

The two girls follow me from the bathroom and over to the common room.

Bella says the password and we walk in.

"Where's Draco?" Elisa asks.

"He has Charms right now. I've memorized his schedule. So he should be back in about 30 minutes." The two girls watched me, a little impressed and a little freaked out.

"Oh you two are bloody thick." I say, rolling my eyes. We sit down and wait for about 25 minutes, chatting about Draco, how stupid Dumbledore is, Draco, Mudbloods, Draco, and Draco.

"Pansy? It's about time to go back to the bathroom." Bella reminds me right in the middle of my talk about how amazing Draco's eyes are.

"Don't interrupt me." I say harshly before standing. "Let's go." I say and they trot behind me to the bathroom.

Caitlyn looked up at us, excited for company.

"Pans-" She begins happily.

"Save it." I yawn. "Give me the stuff."

Caitlyn blushes and Bella hands me the Gryffindor robes. Caitlyn hands me the shoes, tie, and the last ingredient.

"Put it in the potion." I say, and Elisa drops the last ingredient into the potion. She mixes it, and potion turns baby blue.

"Of course she's baby blue." I roll my eyes. Bella takes a cup of the potion and hands me it.

"Drink it and get changed quickly. You don't have long."

"Yes, I know. And remember to distract her so she can't walk in on me and Draco." I say, downing the potion.

My skin began to crawl and I felt nauseous. I dropped the cup, letting the glass smash against the floor. My minions/friends watched me fearfully and I leaned over the sink. I felt my features begin to change and a burning feeling on my skin.

After about a minute of this burning pain it stopped as suddenly as it had come. I looked in the mirror.

Perfect. It had worked.

Polyjuice Potion.

(omg creds to  devilshaikhq she dmed me and gave me this idea and i ABSOLUTELY loved it. thank you all for reading!)

(also, because there is some confusion, in this story i made it so your about 15-16 in your third year to make it easier to write. love u all!)