Chapter 62

"Woah, there." You said, smiling. "Calm down, buddy." Draco blushed and got off you, walking across the room.

He clears his throat. "I guess we should start then." You nod, standing.

"Are we going to go to the empty classroom?" You ask. Draco shakes his head.

"It's being used for classes now I think. We'll just stay in here." You nod, sitting on his bed.

"Jeez, Draco! This is as hard as a rock!" You said, shocked.

"That's how I sleep. " Draco turns around, watching you. You stand up and start jumping on his bed.

"It's so hard to bounce on!" You said, jumping. He laughed.

"Hey! Get down from there!" He said playfully. You giggled and continued jumping.

Draco ran over and tackled you down onto the bed. You two fell into a pile and you started giggling as he laughed at you.

He was above you. He smiled down at you, loving the way you looked when you laughed.

You finally stopped, sighing. The door opens and you both look over and see Crabbe and Goyle walking into Draco's room.

"Oh! Uh, sorry Draco." Crabbe said.

"Please don't hit us again." Goyle added.

Draco chuckled. "Get out you great baboons." The two hurried from the door and Draco looked back at you, his legs straddling your hips as he watched you.

"You hit them." You said, smiling. "Because they gave me a black eye?"

Draco looked away before getting off of you, clearing his throat.

"Back to school work, then." He said awkwardly.

"Oh- oh yeah." You said, grabbing your book. Draco did the same and began to read to you the ingredients of today's potion. You watched him, unable to hear the words coming from his mouth because he looked so good.

His forehead was creased in concentration as he read, his mouth moving.

He looked up at you, and noticed you were watching him intently. He laughed.

"Eyes off." He said, smiling. You chuckled, looking down at your lap.

"So I guess we should try this potion, eh?" He says.

"Uh- I wasn't listening to you explain." You said embarrassedly.

He smirks. "Course you weren't." He then repeated the instructions. "Got that?"

"I think so." So Draco made all the ingredients appear and hands you a cauldron.

"Thanks." You said. Draco watched you as you began to fill the pot with water and glance at your ingredients.

You began to make the potion, stirring, crushing, and cutting ingredients. You looked up and saw Draco watching you, smiling to himself.

"How may I help you?" You asked.

"Oh I wish you could." Draco smirked.

You laughed and blushed. Not looking, you dropped an ingredient to your potion and suddenly the whole thing exploded. Your face become covered in smoke and you looked up at Malfoy, eyes and mouth wide open.

Draco looked at you in shock for a second before bursting out in laughter.

"Draco!!" You whined, trying to hide a smile. "It's not funny!"

Draco doubled over, unable to contain his laughter. You hit his arm, smiling.

"Stooooop." You whined. He got a few more wheezes out before looking at you.

"You look..." He paused, smiling wide, trying to think of a word. "Sexy."

You burst out in laughter. "Don't I always?"

Then, you scraped some of the smoke from your face and threw it at Draco.

He looked up at you. "Oh no you didn't-" He said, running after you. You ran away, letting him chase you around the room.

You grabbed his pillow and threw it at him.

He laughed, knocking you over on the bed.

"Hey!" You said, pushing him. He stumbled backwards, laughing.

You threw the pillow at him. He caught it and smirked at you.

The bell rung and the both of you smiled at each other.

"Guess tutoring's over, huh?"