Chapter 47

Transfiguration came to an end and lunch began. Walking with your red head pal and Neville, the three of you entered the Great Hall.

"Hello, everyone." You said, sitting down. Hermione was there, but you couldn't find Harry.

"Where's Harry?" You asked. They all shrugged, but you were worried.

"I think he said something about going to talk to Lupin." Hermione said nonchalantly.

You just nodded, eating.

"What class do you all have next?" Ron asked.

"Arithmancy." Hermione said.

"Free period. I have tutoring with Malfoy." You say. The rest of them say the classes they have, and you eat in silence. Finally, it was time for tutoring. As you were exciting the Great Hall, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Malfoy.

"Oh- hey Malfoy. I was about to go looking for you." You said.

"Yeah? Well, we have tutoring now. Just thought I'd remind you."

You laugh. "Oh, I could never forget tutoring with you." The two of you begin walking.

"Wait- actually, can we go to my common room? I don't really want to go to the dungeons today. Also, I want to change out of my robes." Malfoy thinks about it before finally giving in.

The two of you walk up, and you say the password. As it swings open, Draco admired the common room. "Wow- it's not as ugly as I thought." You laugh, but Malfoy gets many dirty looks and whispers as he follows you through the common room. He was a notorious Slytherin and Gryffindor hater. A group of first years shy away, clearly intimidated.

You look around, seeing all the scrutiny. "Why don't we go to my room. It doesn't seem like you're very welcome in our common room." Draco shrugs.

Fred and George Weasley, who always seemed to be in the common room, piped up.

"What is-" They look at Malfoy judgtngly, "-he doing in here?"

You smile at them. "He has to tutor me, boys. Let's keep it calm in here."

The twins look at each other before Malfoy suddenly trips over his own feet and slams against the floor. His face reddens, and the twins burst out in laughter.

"Malfoy!" You said, helping him up. "Boys, what did I say?"

"What?" Said Fred.

"Who says we did anything?" You just smile and roll your eyes.

Draco follows  you up the stairs. He walks into your room, looking around.

"Damn Weasley's." He says.

You laugh. "So, how do you like my room?"

"Well, for starters, I thought it would be much messier." He says. You chuckle.

"Hermione makes me keep it clean. Me and Ginny don't care whether it's messy or not." Draco nods, sitting on your bed. You walk over to your still packed suitcase and rummage around for a tshirt and leggings. Finally, you find some, and walk over to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back. I have to change." You say, closing the door quietly. You lock it, and strip yourself of your robes. Pulling the tshirt over your head, and the leggings over your legs, you glance in the mirror. You fix your hair before unlocking the door and walking out. Draco looks up from a book he was ready and looks at you quizzically.

"I always thought I had ash-blonde hair, not bleached blonde. This book is pretty good, though."

You glance at the book in his hand. Uh oh. Your diary.