Chapter 30

You didn't remember much of the night before. You were a bit drunk. The only thing you remember was Harry. And yes, you enjoyed it. Hermione woke you up the next morning, and you told her everything. Well, at least everything you could remember.

The lot of you ate breakfast. You missed the castle deeply. Hermione reminded you to respond to Draco's letter.

Dear Draco,

thanks for the apology.

From, Y/n

It was basic. You'd talk to him when you got back to the castle. Which would be tomorrow, as the holidays ended then.

The rest of the day was boring. You just hung out with the boys and Hermione. Once it was time for bed, you let Hermione fall asleep before pulling a book from your suitcase.

"Y/n's Diary" It said on the front. You had been writing in it for about two years. You hadn't updated it in a while, and figured you should do so.

You opened it and flipped to the newest page.

Hello, Diary. So, long time no see. For starters, I've got two crushes. One on this really cute boy named Draco Malfoy. He's tall, with bleached blonde hair and amazing gray eyes. He makes me feel so special. And then we have Harry Potter. "The chosen one" he's got a cool scar, messy raven black hair and beautiful green eyes. I like them both so much and I can't decide. As of now, I'm at the Weasley's for Christmas. We opened presents, and relaxed. it was fun.

Y/n

You closed it, feeling content with your writing. You hid it under the same couple shirts you always did and fall asleep.

You woke up the next morning very early. Harry and Ron were standing over you, looking at you.

"What?" You ask, sitting up.

"We have to leave soon. To catch the train." Ron says awkwardly. He then moves to wake Hermione. You pull a shirt over your head embarrassedly as you were sleeping in a sports bra and grab your tooth brush, excusing yourself from your friends. You brush your teeth and get yourself ready. Then, the four of you eat and Mrs. Weasley rounds you all up to board the train. You apparate (much to your displeasure) and appear at King's Cross.

"I've got a very busy day, everyone, so I have to leave you. You know where the train is!" Molly says before apparating again. You walk with the rest of them to 9 and 3/4. Harry first, then you (you two stood awkwardly trying to ignore what happened last night) while Ron came through. Hermione was last.

"Let's get a compartment." Ron says, leading you all on the train. They find one, and you all sit down. You see Malfoy out the window and smile to yourself.

(lmk if i should change or add anything! and don't worry, i'll add some more malfoy soon for all you draco girls ;)