Chapter 1 Colter: part III

(Y/n's POV)

May 1899

It's now the afternoon you slept in and then you hear someone say.

???: Someone help John off this horse.

You go outside and you help John down and say.

Y/n: You alright there Marston?

John: Never better.

Abigail takes John into the cabin and Dutch says to you.

Dutch: Y/n you mind riding with us cause we're going the O'driscolls a visit.

Y/n: Sure.

You mount up on your horse and you go down southwest with Dutch Bill Lenny Javier and Micah.

A/n: I forgot to show a picture of your horse so there it is

You guys made it to the O'driscolls' camp and you go up surveying the area you can see one of them have a problem and then gets slapped by Colm and Dutch says

Dutch: Still have your pump action shotgun on your horse that I gave you in Blackwater?

Y/n: Yeah.

Dutch grab it off your horse you might need it.

Y/n: Ok.

You grab you shotgun off your horse and you follow dutch down into the O'driscolls camp and you meat up with Bill and Micah and you take cover and You all shoot them and there back up that arrive almost two minutes later and you search around in the cabin and find dynamite and you give it to Bill and say.

Y/n: I think that's all of it Dutch.

Dutch: Then mount up.

You get in your horse and so does everyone else and you all ride away from the camp.

Dutch: Good job gentlemen not one man down.

Y/n: I seen worse.

Dutch: So you kinda know what to expect.

Y/n: I wouldn't go that far.

Dutch: Yeah your right.

You all made it near camp and you see the O'driscoll that got slapped by Colm and Dutch says.

Dutch: Bring him alive I want answers.

Y/n: Ok.

You chase after the O'driscoll and he says.

O'driscoll: Stop following me!

Y/n: afraid I can't do that.

You throw your lasso and pull the O'driscoll off his horse and you hogtie them and stow them on the back of your horse and you mount back up and ride back to camp and you hitch up your horse and you drop the O'driscoll outside if the cabin and Dutch Uncle and Swanson come out and you cut the rope off of the O'driscoll's feet and Uncle and Swanson take him somewhere and Dutch says.

Dutch: Good work your coming with us for the train robbery right?

Y/n: Course I am.

Dutch: Get some rest we'll hit the train in a few days.

You nod going into the cabin with Clem fast asleep in the ground and you kiss her forehead and Sadie says.

Sadie: How it go?

Y/n: Captured an O'driscoll for information but I don't like it I rather just kill him even in his sleep.

Sadie: Yeah I don't blame you they did horrible things to us.

Y/n: Like Jesus Christ I didn't want to bring him here it wasn't my choice but I went ahead and did it anyway.

Sadie: You look stressed out so go to bed with your sister.

Y/n: Fine.

You lay down and fall asleep.