chapter II Horseshoe Overlook: Pouring Forth Oil IV

(Y/n's POV)

Irs been a few days and your going to head over to Eris Field for the train robbery but it's going to near midnight by the time you get in position.

You mount up in your horse and ride over to Eris Field and when you get there you see Sean doing some target practice and you say.

Y/n: Sean.

Sean: Hey Y/n i heard you and John are going robbing so I'm joining you both.

Y/n: It's also Charles and my sister

Sean: So when do we rob this bloody bastard?

Y/n: Near midnight.

Sean: Well you take you best shot for shooting a bottle.

You shoot a bottle while still looking at Sean and say.

Y/n: Grow up.

Midnight

You and Sean got some sleep and you throws rock at Sean saying.

Y/n (whispers): Wake up you lazy bastard!

John comes over with Charles and Clementine and you say.

Y/n: We all ready?

John: Yep keys get into the ambush site.

Y/n: Ok. John you drive.

John: Ok.

John drives down to the ambush site and you say.

Y/n: Mr Marston, Mr Smith, Mr MacGuire and Mrs L/n get your selves out of site.

Clementine: What are you going to do?

Y/n: I'm going to make sure it's stops. Charles you deal with the engineer and driver, John you come in from the back, Sean you check the back of the train, and me and Clementine with go in the front of the train after I stop it.

You get on the oil wagon and you take out you Evens Repeater and your Cattlemen Revolver and when the driver sees the oil wagon they stop and Charles knock out the engineer and driver and you and Clementine go in the front of the train and you say.

Y/n: Ladies and gentlemen, this is a robbery.

One guy trys to exit the front but you beat him with the grip of your revolver knocking him down and you Clementine and John begin to rob all the people in the train but one of them  say.

???: I'm not giving you a damn cent!

John: How bout you speak to my friend here?

You beat the guy with the butt of your Evens Repeater and he gave up his money and John says.

John: I think we got this form here.

You got the back of the train and looted the back of it and Sean says.

Sean: L/n I see a pair of assholes on horses.

Y/n: How many you say?

Sean: Just a pair of them.

Y/n: In that case we're fighting.

The two lawmen come near you five and say.

Lawman 1: You all still can come off there now and you do t have to die.

Y/n: There's two of you,you fools we have a whole lot less to lose!

Sean: I see a few more turning up.

Y/n: Me and my fucking mouth.

You all then shoot the lawmen and you got out of there sites and you say.

Y/n: That could have gone smother.

John: We made a descent cut though.

Y/n: But we still need a really big take now let's spilt up.

The nod and you hand them all there cut and you hand Charles the gangs cut and you all go you separate ways.

Y/n's cut: 100.00

Sean's cut: 100.00

Charles' cut: 100.00

John's cut: 100.00

Clementine's cut: 100.00

Gang's cut: 100.00

The money in total: 600.00

A/n: The next chapter is you save someone from a hanging in Annesburg.