When You Meet Ice Cream Kitty

Leonardo❤

You were in the kitchen in the lair and you heard soft meows coming from the freezer. You cautiously walked up to it and reached out your hand ever so slowly. You grabbed the freezer handle and slowly tugged on it.

You opened it just enough to see ice cream shaped like a cat. Its eyes widened and yours did too. "Uh, Leo?", you called out. Leo came in and saw you and Ice Cream Kitty staring at each other. Leo chuckled. "Meet, Ice Cream Kitty. Mikey's "cat", Leo said, finger quoting cat.

Donatello

You ventured into the kitchen with Donnie, and opened up the freezer. To your surprise, you saw a giant structure of ice cream shaped like a cat. It was liking its creamy paw when it looked at you and hissed.

"How is this logically possible?", you asked aloud. "That's Ice Cream Kitty, Mikey's problem", Donnie said going through the cabinets. Your mouth dropped a little and Donnie chuckled. Ice Cream Kitty continued licking its cream made paw.

Raphael

You were in the kitchen, when you heard soft purring. You went over to the freezer and grabbed the handle. You clenched your teeth and tensed up. You then quickly forced the freezer open. To your surprise you saw a cat made out of ice cream in a bowl.

It hissed and shrieked at you and you screamed back. You quickly shut the freezer and panted hard. Raph seemed to have heard your little encounter, because then he called out," Ice Cream Kitty, (Y/N). (Y/N), Ice Cream Kitty. Mikey's pet". You sighed and left the kitchen.

Michelangelo

You were really hungry so you and Mikey went into the kitchen. You searched the cabinets and refrigerator, but nmo such luck. You opened the freezer and saw a big bowl of Neapolitan flavored ice cream. You took it out and set it on the table, getting a spoon.

You sat down at the table in front of the cold, creamy deliciousness. Right when the tip of your spoon touched the smallest amount of the ice cream, Mikey yelled," No! Don't eat ICK!!". You faced turned disgusted, " ICK?". Mikey came over to you," Ice Cream Kitty. My pride and joy before I met you. Also my lovable pet".

The ice cream then moved and fromed the shape of a cat. Your eyes sparkled as it purred," Aww!!! You have cat made of ice cream!!! That's so cool and sweet! But what am I gonna eat?". Ice Cream Kitty licked your hand and curled back up, looking like a regular bowl of ice cream again. Mikey offered some of the left over pizza he was eating and you took some.

----------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I know I said the next will be four straight updates, so this is why I'm adding an A/N to this update. And I'm sorry for it being short. I really wanted to get this A/N out so I had to think of something to put with it and I didn't really have any ideas. So here's the A/N:

Please read my new book My OCs(cover above). Its a book all about my other characters in shows. I will be providing information in them in the way their show would put it and showing pictures of them. So I need some veiws in that book, so I would be very glad if you happent to at least read the book.

Also, I even made a eqw account just for my OCs. Its called XxTheOtherMesxX. The account is for all my OCS to tell their stories and thoughts and messages. So please check them out and follow that account, please. Thank you very much and it will be appreciated highly!! :D!!!

Peace out home slice!!!