When You First Meet

Leonardo

You're running from a giant mutated dog and fish. Why?  Why the heck would you know.As they corner you in an alley,  you wish you wrote your will. Then a shadowy figure comes and attacks your chasers. When the fight is over and you have won, you thank your saviour. He/ She steps out and you realize it's an it.  You're about to scream when he covers your mouth. "Calm down. I won't bite. Maybe. " He smirks in a flirty way. He takes his hand off your mouth. " OK. ( Y/N )", you say. " Leonardo. But call me Leo. Here. " He hands you his number. " In case you're in trouble. " " Sure", you smirk teasingly. Then you head your separate ways.

❤Donatello❤

" Kraang has found the girl which is known as the target and needs to be taken to the place which is known as TCRI by the Kraang." What the what? There were some weird robots with brains that were chasing you. What were they saying? All you knew was that you had to keep running. Suddenly, a giant figure fights off the robots. You then see that it is a giant turtle. That talks and knows Kung Fu or something. This is all too much. * Faint * When you wake up,  you find a slip of paper with a number on it and a note. In case you need me. Donatello or Donnie. Wow. You blush and head home.

❤Raphael❤

Ah!!!! You're being chased by black ( not trying to be racist I'm saying that they're wearing black because it's the foot ) ninjas. When they finally corner in a dark alley, you decide to put up a fight. " I ain't scared of you!! " You realize they aren't scared of you or your bad grammar either.( lol I had to put that XD )  You use your fighting techniques but when it doesn't work, you become enraged.  " Die you f******** ninjas!!!!", ( sorry I don't cuss but it's funny if I put it in so I bleep it ) you yell. Suddenly a deep voice yells. " That's it. Let it all out on those f******* ninjas." The figure dropped down and took out the ninjas. When you got a a look at him, you realized it was a turtle. A giant talking turtle.  You got frightened and slapped him. Or it. " Hey I just saved your life. This is the part where you shower me with kisses ( remember this anyone ;) )", he states. " Oh,  my hero", you say sarcastically, " I could have saved myself. " " Didn't look like it", he states, " Raphael but call me Raph." He hands you a slip of paper. " For emergencies." You look at the slip of paper and bite your lip. You look back up only to see he is gone. " ( Y/N )!!", you yell. You head home.

Michelangelo

Ugh. You get chased by the Purple Dragons. " Hey this pizza is mine!!", you yell as they chase you. " Suddenly a green blob flys past you and swoops around taking out the Purple Dragons. It lands on the ground and you see what it is. " Cool a ninja turtle!!", you yell. " Wait your not scared?", it asks. " A talking turtle!! OMG!!", you yell. " Yay!! A new friend!! I'm Michelangelo but call me Mikey. " " ( Y/N )", you proudly state. " You point to your pizza.  " You want some?  I owe you one." He puts on a goofy grin. " AWW YEAH!! YOU KNOW IT!! " You laugh as you hand him a slice. " I'm going skateboarding tomorrow. Wanna come? ", you ask. " Sure", he replies. " Here", he hands you his number. " Talk to me." You smile. His freckles are cute. You both head home and you do a Snoopy happy dance ( lol. Love that dance).