When You're Sleepy

Omg. Thanks for 2k+ views. In thanks, here's a chappy for you.

Leonardo

You were asleep, sleeping peacefully and dreaming about your special turtle. You were laying in bed and did not want to be disturbed. You were in the middle of your dream when there was a slight knock at your window. Being in deep sleep, you did not hear it. Then there was a loud bang. It wasn't too loud, so it didn't awaken you. So you just flinched and narrowed your eyebrows but thought it was in your dream or something. Then there several very loud bangs followed by a shatter, which brought dead silence. You got up, startled, and saw a goofy looking Leo looking through your now broken window, along with the pieces on the floor. You groaned, face palming, then gave Leo the pick this up now and buy me a new window look. Even if it wasn't an actual look. But that's the message your look sent. He smiled nervously blushing and said," I guess I dont know my own strength". You rolled your eyes, half asleep and annoyed. You went back to bed as he picked up the pieces, threw them away, and went to buy you a new window. While you sleeping, he kissed your forehead and put the window in place before leaving.

Donatello

You were up all night working on your homework. Donnie tapped at your window and you let him in. He saw your eyes were half-shut. You were sleepy from working so hard. He told you could wait but you protested. You were trying hard to concentrate but your eyes kept closing. You tried splashing water in your face but that just made you sleepier. You were trying so hard to finish your work but then you fell out on your paper. "(Y/N)?" Donnie checked to see if you were ok. You immediately sprang back up startled," 2Y MULTIPLIED BY THE ROOT OF 3 IS-" You cut yourself off noticing you dozed off and looked to see drool all over your paper. Donnie decided to make you coffee. However, when he came back he said dead asleep. He picked you up and put you in bed, tucking you in. He then drank the coffee himself, wiped the drool off your paper, and began working on it.

Raphael

You didn't dare open your eyes. You were trying to sleep. When you finally dozed off, there was a slight rumble. You turned to the other side. Then you heard a loud motorcycle crank. You put one of your pillows over your ears. As you continued to go to sleep you heard several extremely loud, ear splitting, blood curdling VROOOOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOOOOOM!! You woke up annoyed by all those unnecessary cranks and yell," SHUT YOUR F***ING MOTORCYCLE UP!! ALL THAT D*** NOISE IS UNNECESSARY. I'M TRYING F***ING SLEEP!! YOU DUMB***!!". You were really annoyed. No, pissed. Then you hear it stop. Thank god. You try to go back to sleep, but hear a tap at your windowsill. You groan then open it, seeing Raph. Raph climbed in and stated," Well god. Can't I have fun? Sorry I disturbed your sleep". You rolled your eyes and groaned," That was you!? Well don't you know I get cranky when I'm sleepy!? That was really no it needed man". Raph smirked, "My bad". You yawned ,sleepy, and was about to get in the bed to go back to sleep. "Night. I'll see you tomorrow", you stated yawning and half asleep. Raph shrugged" Whatever. Nice pj's," he stated smirking and looking you up and down. You blushed because you were wearing a crop top and super small shorts. They showed, a lot. You threw a pillow at him and rolled your eyes, getting in bed. You soon drifted off to sleep.

Michelangelo

You were sleeping peacefully. So still so quiet. You were dreaming of kitties and puppies and cuteness. You were even smiling outside your sleep, but you didn't know. Then you heard a loud blow horn. It woke you up fully. You screamed falling off the bed. It hurt really hard. You got up to see Mikey at your window. You were to sleepy to scold him. You opened your wwindow and he yelled," Rise and shine (Y/N)!! Its practice time!!" You rubbed your eyes," At 6:00 in the morning!?". He grinned," The early bird catches the worm. And we gotta catch the worm. In this case, new skateboarding skills. You groaned and went in the bathroom to change. Hey, he was Mike. You gotta love Mike. When you were at the skate park, you both practiced a new skill. You effortlessly tried to flip the way you were going but failed. You stopped youself before crashing. You kept closing your eyes cause it was hard to stay awake. Then immediately, you flopped face down on your borad and beganm snoring. Mikey chuckled and decided skating practice could wait. He carried you home bridle style as you held your board close like a teddy bear and sucked your thumb, in complete sleep. He cracked up at your adorableness. He put you in bed, kissed your cheek, and went home now, sleepy himself.

Hope you like!! Peace!!

mikey_awesome 123 , Jarvae, Jennifer