Ween He Meets The Fam

Raphael

"Natsu, just be your regular hotheaded self, and you'll be fine".

Your mom was out again, but met Raph on an earlier encounter at the gas station. But she was okay with him, as long as you respected each other and kept privacy at times.

He also had met your dad, during visiting hours, but of course he couldn't do anything but threaten him behind the glass window. Eventually, you were able to convince him that he was a keeper.

Now all who was left was Natsu. And he's not so easily convincing when his heart's set on something.

He looked at you, dumbfounded, then narrowed his brows.

"Hey! What's that suppose to mean?!"

"Yeah, like that", You replied, going to the door.

You placed your hand on the knob, turning the handle.

"Natsu Dragneel, meet Raphael Hamato".

Raph stood in the doorway, wearing a plain red
T-shirt with a black leather jacket over it, black destroyed skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

He had a toothpick in his mouth, shades over his lime green eyes, and a hand in his spiky red hair.

You smirked victoriously at how you were able to make him hotter, by cooling him down. ((Not that I think that..... -3-. You do. Duh))

Natsu stared.

"Woah, he's hot". He then smirked, putting on shades and slipping a 'pick in his mouth. "But not as hot as me" He crossed his arms, a cool look on his face, Happy imitating him.

You couldn't help snicker.

"Ok, ok. You're both hot. Now come here my two smoking hotheads".

You pulled them into a hug, giving them a noogie.

"(Y/N)! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" They whined im unison, making you giggle.

"Now who wants dinner?"

"Sure" Raph stated.

"Food!!" Natsu and Happy yelled, running into the kitchen.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah, Raphie?"

"What's with the blue cat?"

"Just go eat", you groaned, not wanting to go through the same conversation again.