When You Get Kidnapped

Michelangelo❤

You were at the skate park, learning new tricks and eating you're newly bought pizza.

It was kinda weird that you were the only one there, but you didn't mind.

It was late at night, so you knew no one would come, meaning no one to laugh at you if you messed up.

Wrong.

After successfully hitting a kickflip, you became alarmed when you heard the sound of laser beams and thunderous stomping.

"Get ze girl, Beebop!!!" A thick Russian accented voice roared.

"I told you: MY NAME IS NOT BEEEEBOOOP!!!!" A 90's style techno-pop voice sang out.

That's when a slim, purple tech-suited warthog with a purple digital Mohawk and a big, beefy, military camo-suited, G.I. Joe looking rhinoceros appeared from the shadows.

"Vatever, just grab ze girl!!!"

Knowing what was planning to happen, you hopped on your skate board and attempted to escape.

Unbeknownst to you, the techno purple pig and Russian military rhino were following you across the rooftops.

The warthog reached to his Mohawk and threw a digital copy at you, making you fall of the skateboard and hit your head, losing consciousness.

The rhino jumped down and tied you up, smirking victoriously along with the warthog.

"Master Shredder vill be pleased".

"YEAH!!!!~"
----------------------

Heyo homies!!!

Sorry for not updating in a little. I kinda have writers block and am too lazy to update stuff.

But for you, you can comment what other books you want me to update and I'll work on em.

Also,

Before I forget, I just wanna say I thought of adding some of my favorite cartoon/animated movie characters to the book, as your sibling

So here are the names of the movies/shows I came up with based on yours and the turtles personality

Leo- Bravest Warriors (kinda like a parody of Adventure Time)

Donnie- Beauty and the Beast (Disney)

Raph- Fairy Tail (Anime)

Mikey- Teen Titans (not Teen Titans Go)

But who specifically is gonna be related to you, you'll have to see. That's the surprise. ;)

Sorry if you dont like any of these, I tried to think of some good shows and movies that can relate to the story.

Well, see ya in the next update.

Peace out home slice!!!!!