When He Thinks About You

❤Leonardo❤

He's crazy about you. Whatever he does involves you. He'll see a hot girl on a movie and replace her with you. Ugh. It's not normal for him to be acting like this. He worries about you every 5 seconds. He can't get ( hair/length ) ( hair/color ) and your beautiful ( eye/color ) eyes out of his mind. Face it. He likes you.

❤Donatello

He decides to see you again. Besides you didn't actually meet. But his shyness got the best of him. He likes you. Even more than April. He thinks you're now the prettiest girl he's ever seen. He wants to meet. He finds a way to meet. He has to see you. It's now or never.

Raphael

He punches the wall. He kicks the punching bag off the chain. He can't stop thinking about you. Is it love?  Sure seems like it. He bangs his has head on the wall. He likes that you play hard to get. He has to see you again. No doubt about it. He wants to find a way to see you again. Yep, he's in love with you. He has it BAAADDD.

❤Michelangelo❤

He liked seeing your bubbly personality and intriguing looks. He likes you a lot. He would love to have a new friend like you. He misses you and he wants to see you again. Your smile warms him and makes him feel special. He can't get over you. When he thinks of you it reminds him of Ryan Gosling holding a puppy ( Jessie anyone? ). You're just that adorable. He decides to find a way to see you.

- Sorry if they were too short. Didn't have that much ideas.