Happy St. ChrismasTines Day

(Sorry I haven't wrote in a long time and I know I missed Christmas and Valentines and St. Partricks Day, possibly Thanks giving but its just food, so I'm making this, Enjoy cause I'm outta ideas. Also yes. EVERY GREAT VILLIAN ARE LEMONS. On with the story)

*My pov*

Leo's girl, Raph's girl, Donnie's girl, and Mikey's girl all walked into the main room of the lair, only to meet four smiling turtles with their hands behind their backs.

"What do you want, I was having a really good dream" Raph's girlfriend hissed, stretching her arms behind her and getting on her tip-toes to stretch properly. Her wrinkled shirt climbed up her stomach and her hair flew out in all directions.

Raph sighed happily. "Was it about me?"

"Heck no" His girlfriend scoffed, crossing her arms. "I was just about to win a (favorite thing) on (game show)"

Raph rolls his eyes as Mikey speaks up.

"We have a surprise for you!"

"Since we missed Christmas, Valentines, St. Patricks, and possibly Thanksgiving...." this causes everyone to glare up at the author for being a lazy prick, in which I just shrug and keep typing.

".....We wanted to bring
these holidays together for you today", he finishes.

Leo clears his throat. "So we bring you...... ST. CHRISMASTINES DAY!"

Randomly, assorted colored confetti shoots out from the background, sprinkling everyone like human rainbows.

Probably the author again.

Leo's girlfriend stares at him, as if that name didn't make anysense whatsoever. And it didn't. In fact, she yawned amusingly and said, "That name doesn't make anysense whatsoever".

Leo glared at her. "Mikey made it"

"Figures" Donnie's girlfriend sighed, finger coming her hair.

"Well I like it!" Mikey's girlfriend cheered, like the life cheerleader she is, and smiled.

"Ladies, ladies. You can thank me later" Mikey smirked, cockily.

Mikey's girlfriend giggled and leaned in to kiss him, but he leaned away, cringing. "Morning breath!" Mikey said bluntly.

"Oh right" his girlfriend retreated, pursing her lips in thought and looking down in embarassment.

In fact, everyone started to wonder if when people in movies or books kiss, does one of their breathes ever stink, and the other just ignores it or something.

'Probably cause the author wonders that herself', I write while starting to think about that. (True)

Anyways, Donnie's girl sighed and looked at the turtles with half lidded eyes. "Watcha got for us?"

The turtles smiled, happy that the author finally got to point and then cringed thinking that I need to stop breaking the fourth wall. (I mean, I'm pretty sure its long gone by now

One by one, the mutants pulled out gifts from their backs.

There were blue, purple, red, and orange (stuffed animal) for each girl, and assorted boxes of (favorite things) for them.
All the girls smiled and hugged their gifts to their joyous bodies, cradling them slowly.

And then....

"YEOW!" each girl yelped, dropping their gifts(don't worry there's a random matress on the ground incase your gift is breakable).

The turtles smirked. "That's for not wearing green" they said in unison(creepy) and smiled knowing they were safe for just BEING green.

This, unfortanetly, did not stop the erroneous girls, having red marks on their skin, as they chased the turtles arpubd the lair.

"HAPPY ST. CHRISTMASTINES DAY!" An echo was heard throughout the lair, as it briefly showed a grinning leprechaun, rosy Santa Claus, and smirking Cupid, possibly the ones who said that. (haha, it wasn't me this time)