Through the Curtain

This story is in Aphmau's perspective
————————————————————————————————————————————————
    The shock ran through my strings, I felt twisted and tangled in a net of confusion and fear. Vincent didn't exist? But he has to, how was I created, Vincent is the one he killed us and now this?
   "Is has to be some sick joke. Right?" Adam asks with terror in his voice.
   "This makes no sense!" Ross raised his trembling voice.
   "Most likely it's not a joke, this isn't his Thing. Jin says.
   "If Vincent isn't alive, then who is it that's been torturing us?"
"We should get going, we don't want Katelyn to find us. Or we should at least get in a bathroom or something." Jin says. Reluctantly, he drags us all away from the note and into the girls bathroom.
"Who is it that made us Animatronics?" Ross says.
"I don't know but, we need a plan on what to do next. Maybe we made a mistake." Jin says.
"Mistake? How could I make a mistake he's my own father, Jin!" I yell, my strings wrap around Jins waist and pulls him in closer.
"Remember, we never knew the true identity of the purple guy, we just called him Vincent because we thought that was his name. That must not be the case then."
"Well, what about the phone guy? He's been dead for awhile." Adam asks Jin.
"Maybe it was a prerecorded message. I guess that wouldn't make too much sense however with the phone call already knowing about the move." Jin says with his voice trailing off in a sad manor.
   "Unless, the move was decided when he was still alive! Ross, you bit that kid right before they got a new night guard that wasn't the phone guy. They could've decided to move to wherever we went when he still was alive." Lizzie says.
   "That's brilliant Lizzie! We still don't know who the purple guy is though if thats the case," Adam said.
   I loosen my strings on Jin and retract them. "It doesn't matter. Didn't it say the owner wants to talk to us? Where's the animatronic closet." I say.
   "It's normally not too far from the stage. We'll have to be careful to avoid the cameras but-" Adams sentence is interrupted by Ross,
   "We can destroy the Cameras, no use keeping them up if we close the place anyways." We all look at Ross.
   "Won't Katelyn think somethings up?" Adam asks.
   "She will, thats just human. But, if we can lure her to the broken cameras she will be away from any danger that follows her. I can deal with the aftermath that brings." I say. We all have a plan and we're all determined to finish this once and for all.
   We start breaking the cameras as we make our way to the stage. By the time we're at the curtains, Katelyn starts walking towards the bathroom. We make it backstage and find a back door that seems to be a closet with fur suites.
   "Everyone, look for Springtrap." I say.
   "Springtrap!!" Adam and Ross shout.
   "Shhh!! It is a fact that the Purple guy was stuffed in Springtrap." Jin shushes the two. Thats when the search started.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note

     The next chapter will be the last. I want to finish up my FNAF Aphmau crossover.