The Truth Unfolds

The five all ran to spring traps animatronic suit and lift up his head, however, no one is inside.
"What! T-that's impossible!" I scream.
"Shush Jess, we need you to stay sane if we want to pull this off. Tighten yourself." Adam shushed.
       There was a faint banging sound in the distance that all of them definitely heard.
      "What's that sound!" Lizzie yelped.
     "Didn't anyone tell you to look at someone when your talking to them?" They all whipped they're heads back around at the Springtrap animatronic that's eyes were now looking more alive.
     Sparks started snapping as Springtrap stood up in the cramped room.
     "Who are you! Vincent Afton!?" Jin yelled.
     "Didn't you get my message, there is no Vincent Afton! That was my stage name, My name is William Afton!"
      "Why does it matter what your name is! Your my Psychotic excuse of a father!" I yell.
     "It matters, Marrionette, I am your father, and I also am not."
      "What does that even mean, C'mon let's beat him up already." Ross screamed.
     "Marrionette, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy! I created you all! If you won't come back to me, then I'll simply take you back!"
      William swipped his massive hand at them as they all quickly ducked down.
     "Transform everyone, Now!" Jin Screeched. We all as quickly as possible let go of our human forms for the meantime.
      "We gotta take care of him here and now!" Jin finished his orders.
      Adam, Ross, and Jin all quickly dodged and Scratched at Springtrap trying to do some damage, Lizzie jumped up and onto his head quickly trying to shake his head off and hopefully killing him. Springtrap simply spun her off, she was flung against a wall losing consciousness.
     "Lizzie!" I ran over to her cradling her in my arms. I was scared that if I tried to fight that my strings might break, especially with that throw he did with Lizzie.
In all the Chaos, the giant closet door swung open to Katelyn and Aaron at the door.
"What is that!" Katelyn screamed.
"Everyone, run out!" Adam yelled, he ran over to Lizzie and quickly picked her up before we all started running out. Aaron and Katelyn followed behind us. We ran onto the stage and hid behind the velvet curtains.
"We need to come up with a plan to take down William."
"Who are you all? Uh, Aphmau?" Aaron said stunned, looking at me.
"Aaron? How did you find us?" I ask.
"I can track your location and Katelyn let me in. Now what is happening?"
"I can explain why I look like—this, later. Right now we need to take down William."
"Are you talking about that Machine? What if we just pour water on it?" Katelyn asks.
"That isn't just any old machine, it seems he fused his soul own with Springtrap. It means he's already dead. However, we might be able to send his soul to the other side."
"Know a way to do that?" Aaron questioned.
"We could tear him up? Thats a solution." Adam said.
"Don't... he's really strong." Lizzie said, quickly gaining consciousness. "I already tried to rip off his head, we're going to need something else."
"What if we get him stuck then beat him up?" Ross added.
"Any Ideas of how to get the giant animatronic stuck?" Jin said sarcastically.
"I have an Idea, what if we forced a transformation on him? Like what happened to me, if his soul doesn't leave than he'll at least be immobilized." I bring up.
"Okay but what would make him lose control so much that he would actually need to force a transformation." Lizzie asked worriedly.
"We are his prized possessions, his animatronics. If I use myself as bait, I can anger him to the point where he tries to kill me."
"Are you out of your mind?! Aphmau you can't!" Katelyn yelled.
"WHERE ARE YOU MARIONETTE!! FREDDY AND FRIENDS!!! FOXY!!"
"We don't have another choice, he'll find us soon. He may be fused with Springtrap but once he locks onto me he won't have a choice!" I ran out from behind the stage curtain into the cafeteria. William stood by the my present box, immediately charging at me.
I took a deep breath as William grabbed me and lifted me into the air. "MARRIONETTE! YOU WILL COME BACK TO ME!!!"
     I coughed roughly as I felt my strings tangle in his arms. Would he not feel enough remorse? Would I actually die? I hung still in his arms, slowly I felt myself losing consciousness. I really was going to die.
"GAH!" Spingtrap chocked. I dropped onto the ground limply, I could barely feel a my surroundings or my strings. Had they really been cut this time?
I squeezed my eyes open to William. He was sprawled on the ground with bloodied cuts all over him. Then, my body started moving on it's own. Crawling closer and closer to this man. Why? I don't know. I was sad, but he was the one who put us through so much torture, why was I sad.
I burrowed my now teary face onto his bloodied security guard shirt. I was sure he was dead. That's why I flinched when I cold hand had touched the top of my hand. I looked down to see him staring up at me.
"Ah, so this is how it shall end. Clever move, though, it is expected from my daughter. Perhaps, I should have raised you differently. If I hadn't had these silly ideals, perhaps you could be normal again. If I am to go down, there really is no point in you staying like this." William chuckled as he cough blood onto his chest.
I couldn't help myself. This was the dad I had when I was ever so young, this was the dad I needed so much. Even if he did torture me like this, at least I know these feelings were true.
"Dad!" I cried out. His hand fell limp and down by his side as his pupils dilated. It was over.
"Jessica!" Jin yelled. I felt his hand touch and rub my back, "is everything okay."
"I-it's over. I can't actually believe it. The pain, the suffering. I can't believe it's all over. Why are we still stuck in these bodies."
"We'll talk about that later. I'm sure the two of you would like an explanation. To put it simply, the five of us were invited to Jess' birthday party many years ago. There, we were fused together with animatronics and forced to perform. This is the man who did that to us. It is also Jessica's father."
The room fell silent, my sobs over my dead father were the only thing that still remained.
"What now?" Lizzie asked.
As if on queue, our animatronic bodies started to glow a certain purplish color. It felt odd, it felt strange, it felt relaxing. I looked down at my tingly hands as they started changing. They turned from their striped, white and black pattern to normal, soft skin. My marionette dress was gone. I felt so free, so confused.
I looked up at the rest who's bodies had also turned to normal. We all gave each other the same looks. We knew we had been set free.
"How is this possible?" Adam asked, still spellbound and staring at his hands.
"Perhaps, because Willaim is dead, the curse is too." Jin looked around at all of us. He gave a small laugh, "it really is over."
I stood up and walked over to Katelyn, wrapping her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Katelyn for all the lies and tricks. I hope you understand now."
"I-it's alright. I understand. I wouldn't have been mad though is you had just told me." I released her and made my way to Aaron.
"Aaron, I'm also sorry about all of this. And how you were involved in the end."
"Don't worry about it. You should enjoy your freedom now."
I smiled up at him, "You're right, I should." I balanced on my tippy toes so that the two of our noses almost touched. I turned my head to the side and planted a kiss right on Aaron's lips. He gave into it and wrapped his arms around my waist. Now that I was free, this is what I wanted.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note

Two, unnecessarily long years. But I finally finished. Thank you to the people who are still here, it means a lot to me that you enjoyed this fanfic.

With that being said, I apologize for my art skills. I'm hoping and trying to improve them as much as possible

Farewell!