A Friend goes Dark

The next day I was back to normal. I could walk and do all the things I could do before. It was around 10 am. Lizzie, Ross, Jin and Adam were eating breakfast in the kitchen. I joined them.
"Sooooo... what have you been doing in the last couple of years?" I asked.
"Well, I got a boyfriend and I'm going to move in with him soon." Lizzie answered.
"Ross, Jin and I started a company. I also changed my name to sky so call me that around others." Adam said
"I see. I live in a house with my friends and-"
"You have a boyfriend." Ross interupted.
"What!" Everyone yelled.
"Why didn't you tell me Jess!!" Lizzie raised her voice.
"Ross! How did you know that!" Jin yelled.
"She was texting him last night."
"Ross!! How did you see that I was in my room with the door shut!"
"I don't know?" He said innocently in a cute voice.
I sigh, "He isn't my boyfriend," I whisper, "yet"
"I'm sorry, what was that last thing you said?" Lizzie said skeptically in a mischievous voice.
"W-What! I don't know what your talking about!"
"Jess, we all heard you say that. You like that guy? Who is he anyways?" Jin asks.
"Ugh, fine. His name is Aaron, I met i-in Highschool!"
   "Anyways, enough with the chit chat. We need to close down freddy's." Jin said. Of course Jin would ruin the fun.
   "Yeah but we how we defeat the pizzeria is killing Vincent, we have no idea where that man is." Adam chimes in.
   "Any ideas Jess? You are his daughter." Lizzie  says.
   "Just because I'm his daughter doesn't mean I know where he is."
"I was just wondering if you had any ideas," Lizzie said.
"Is there some way you can track him, Jin?" Adam asked.
"Maybe, but, What would I track him on?"
"How about we just break into the pizzeria and see? Vincent is going to need some new animatronics anyways." I say.
"Okay, lets go with that." Ross agrees.
"Hold you you two. We at least need a plan. Anyone have any ideas?" Jin asks worriedly.
   "Lizzie, how far is your home from the pizzeria?" Adam asks.
   "Um, roughly 20 minutes."
   "Okay, maybe we should head over around 11:35, We can just search until 6:00."
   "That's not really a plan but, it's our best bet. Everyone, get an excuse to tell your friends." Jin says.
    "I said I'm visiting my old town as a kid with some friends." I say
    "I said I'm going on a vacation with some friends from my Highschool." Is Lizzies excuse.
    "We said we were going on a vacation." Ross says.
   "Wait, what about the night guard? They usually have a new one on Monday. They never last long." Lizzie says.
   "Let's try to avoid them." Jin says.
   The group keeps talking but, I get a call from someone.
   "I'll be back, I gotta take this." I walk away into the room I was staying in. I check the caller ID, it's Katelyn.
   "Hey Katelyn, whatsup!"
   "Oh my gosh Aphmau! I just got a job! It pays well and I just have to sit around!"
   "That's an odd job. What is it?"
   "It's a night job,"
My stomach starts to turn.
   "What's it called?"
   "Freddy Fazbears pizzeria. It's like, ten minutes away from the house. I'm starting tonight at twelve!"
   "Why do you need that job? What happened to ihop?"
   "Chill, it's only for five nights, why are you freaking out so much."
   "B-because, some kids died there."
   "In the 1900's. They even moved locations and everything. It'll be fine."
   "It's still a possibility."
   "I'll be fine, bye Aph!"
   "Bye Katelyn."
   I ended the call, I couldn't believe that my friend was going to be in trouble. She might die because of that place. I rushed out of the room to everyone.
   "There you are Jess, so-" Adam starts to talk. I interrupt him though.
   "My friend is the night guard!"
  "Wait, doesn't that mean you can't go? They'll recognize you." Ross says
   "Not if she transforms, If she transforms, your friend won't recognize you." Jin says.
   "Are you sure that's a good idea? I might not be able to transform back."
   "Jess, your the Marionette, we need you. We can wind up your music box and everything." Adam says.
   "Okay, fine."
   "Great, so, now for the plan," Jin says.
————————————————————————
Author's Note

This chapter was SOO CRINGY AND BAD!!! There was just a bunch of dialog, not much happened but I needed a resolve to the last chapter. Thank you all so much for reading this book. I'm not saying that's the end I'm just really happy. Also, if the chapter name doesn't make sense, it's basically saying that Katelyn is going to the darkness, which is the pizzeria.
————————————————————————
Word count: 817