When you Walk

Everyone went to bed at around three am. I tried to but the pain hurt too much. Then, I got a text from someone on the bed stand. I propped myself up a bit on a pillow and slowly grabbed my phone. It was Aaron.

Aaron: Hey Aph, I heard from Kawaii~Chan you went back home for a week. I sorta just felt like I needed to text you.

Aphmau: Thanks Aaron, that was really sweet of you. Truth is I can't sleep.

Aaron: Are you homesick?

Aphmau: No, not exactly. I just got hurt pretty bad today.

Aaron: What happened?

Aphmau: Everyone was just riding bikes and I fell into a ditch.

Aaron: Lol, but im glad you are ok. I should probably get going. Night Aph

Aphmau: Night Aaron

As I closed my phone I blushed a little at Aaron's texts. I put my phone on the bed stand and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't feel tired at all because I had slept all day. Then, I did something. I held onto my bed stand and pushed myself up and I stood near the bed. My legs and arms were in so much pain. But I was determined. I held onto the wall as I walked around the bedroom. I crept towards the door and peaked out of it. It lead to the living room/kitchen. I saw a large couch with Ross, Jin, and Sky sound asleep. Lizzie was probably in her room. They probably put me in the guest room.
I decided to see if Lizzie and Ross really did make sugar cookies. They did and I walked into the kitchen to grab one. I took a bite out of it and stumbled into a chair. I fell sitting on it for a little break. I started to lean my head back when a sharp pain came across my neck. I shot my head back up tensing all my other muscles. My entire body started to ache again. I took a nibble of the cookie as I watched the boys all asleep on the couch. I looked at a clock. 3:10 am. I decided I should probably go back to bed when I finished my cookie. I finished my cookie and filed my way to the bedroom.
I held onto the wall but still stumbled quite a lot. When I was about half way there, someone whispered my name.
"Jess?"
I turned my head to see that Jin was staring at me half asleep. I caught myself off guard and fell to the floor on all fours. Jin must have seen me fall and walked towards me to help me up. I really didn't want to rely on him, I had no choice though. My legs ached more than before and I stumbled a bit again. Jin held me still so I wouldn't fall. "Why are you up?" He asked.
"I couldn't sleep. So I thought id go walked around," I laughed a bit at my on stupidity.
Jin brought me in my room and I fell asleep almost instantly.
————————————————————————
Authors Note
I want everyone to know that Jess/Aphmau Won't fall for anyone like Adam or Jin. Possibly Aaron. I just really needed to say this because this seems like a scene in some love anime, enjoy the story.
————————————————————————
Word count: 559