A Knock with Stripes

This story is in Aphmau's perspective
———————————————————————————————————————————————
The next day we woke up at about 1:00 pm. All of us except for Lizzie, she woke up at 10:00 am. We ate pancakes for breakfast and were having a good time, that's before there's a knock on the door.
"Are you expecting anyone, Lizzie?" Adam asked.
"I don't think so, maybe it's just my boyfriend." Lizzie quickly got up to answer the door, she opened it and stared out the door.
"Who is it?" Jin got up to look out the door with Lizzie. Then Jin picked something off the porch. He brought it inside and placed it on the table. It was a envelope with no insignia of it being to anyone, all except the fact that the envelope had black and white stripes on it. I immediately assumed it was for me and opened up the envelope.
Inside was an assortment of numbers and letters in code that I didn't understand. Jin examined it, no one talked for a long while, even Ross was quiet.
That's before Jin said, "I need to run it through some number sequences, perhaps it's some sort of message left in python or JavaScript."
"Jin, speak English." Adam said.
"I need to try to decode it in multiple coding languages, although, I don't see how any of these words could actually mean anything. It looks like it's importing a message, maybe if I run it-"
"Stop babbling nonsense and tell us what your going to do with that paper." Lizzie says.
"This is a coded message in a coding language called python. If I copy this into the right program then we'll see some sort of message. By the stripes it's most likely from Vincent."
   Jin got up and pulled out his laptop, we all eagerly hover over his screen to see the message. Maybe five minutes later a sound recording pops up on the computer,

   The recording
   "Hello hello? I'm glad you have the time to listen to this Freddy and friends, I just wanted to say that the pizzeria is open in town and, you see, the owner has been having a hard time getting animatronics in town and, well we sorta new you to come back into the pizzeria and play with the kids, no biting this time, got it Bonnie? Also, there's something the owner wants to talk to you about. That's all. Have a good day."
Recording end

We all stood in shock. "The phone guys alive?" Ross said.
"I guess so." Adams replies, "that is him, right?"
"It could be a recorded message of him, or maybe a voice changer. We gotta go back tonight." Jin says and shuts his laptop. None of us could relax for the rest of that day. 11:30 pm. We got into Lizzie's car and drove to the pizzeria.
We parked at a store nearby and snuck in after Katelyn unlocked it. We ran into the kitchen and transformed so the camera's wouldn't recognize us.
"Alright, two of us need to keep an eye on Katelyn while the rest search for this clue," Adam says.
"We might not need that." Lizzie pointed to a note on the wall that wasn't there the previous night. I have no idea how or why but Lizzie's always had a knack for puzzles and engineering. We crowd around the note on the wall. My eyes shoot wide open as I read what it says.
Note

Vincent Afton doesn't exist and never did.
————————————————————————
Word count: 589

I'm sorry If the titles wonky I had a hard time thinking of one.