closing statements & thank yous

{author's feels}

First, I'm gonna go cry in a corner because you guys like me enough to get me to #2 in short story [yeeeeeah buddy]

sorry, I'll be professional.

I'm really sorry to burst your bubble but, I write 'the beginning' instead of 'the end' to signify that although this part of their lives is dealt with and done, they still have other things to deal with, things that I will not be apart of.

when I first started writing seriously, I knew that I wanted to... do something like this. I knew that no matter what, I always wanted to make a difference in somebody's way of thinking, you know? I feel like touched was a way to do that.

I like where this 'ended' even though technically it didn't end; I don't like endings on things like this [probably why I can't finish a book]. I don't know, maybe it's so the reader can imagine what happens later on and also because of the first thing I've stated, I've never really been one for endings.

Trust me, I'm doing your heart strings a favor, the ending would be really sad because that's life; life is sad. The world is cruel and twisted and I wish it wasn't this way. I just feel that having a character like 'i' would be more relatable than let's say basing the characteristics the same as 'emily' in perfect.

And even though they share common self-loathing, they contrast in a way because of the situations they've been through that have molded them to be the person I write about. Truthfully, I don't write perfect characters because in reality no one is like that.

I don't even know where this statement is going.

{authors info}

I'm probably never bringing these characters back because I don't want to ruin the way that they are portrayed as of now. I like the fact that it's not just a flip switch from depressing to romantic and happy because she's still depressed because you can't heal a person in a day.
touched is completed.

I have a question, do you guys want this to be a series? I do.

Please everyone right now who's reading this comment yes or no, I really need to know.

flawed was taken down.

Pluto and Uranus will be taken down at midnight [EST time], if you want to know why, read the note in the book.

[funfact: I originally had names for all the characters, it just felt more... powerful without names.]

{final words}

I can't believe how successful this is, amazing writers like tilmorning and TheUJelly_ and punctuations have not only read this but they've left critiques and comments and PMs and my mind is blown.

my dear friend sarena_a [who's amazing, check her work if you haven't] helped me on this, girls from my school freaking read my stuff, you guys read my stuff, wattpad sent me a fricking email yesterday about touched. I just have no words to explain this, the fact that you guys have read this and recommended it and commented and voted and got me to #2 in short story is unfathomable. [too many ands]

The fact that I'm getting requests to translate and I've had two translations so far is amazing. The fact that people have been messaging me and telling me that I changed their life and my story is inspirational is remarkable, so remarkable I can't even put it into words. And now I'm at over 100K reads and it astounds me and I just wanna cry from feels overload.

Moving on...

I love the fact that someone saw these characters as real people and saw their real conflicts and sympathized? That's all I ever want, I want the reader to connect with the characters and inevitably feel something. I just want to wish you guys the best because you've already given me the best and I want you to take what you may from this story and remember that "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." -Eleanor Roosevelt.

this is our beginning.

-tyler.

[please tell me if you want this to be a series.]

edit: oh my god, there's 69 parts
SIXTY NINE

third book in the 'for the flawed' series has been posted! it's called beautiful. i hope it won't fail.