As Emaan sauntered inside the hospital with a confused heart and mind ,she saw there was a crowd in the waiting area ,being intrigued she moved towards them & reaching she saw that everyone was very attentively watching news on television. Before she could comprehend the curiosity behind the news ,she was engulfed in a group hug . Emaan instantly knew that they were Sidra and Yamama and hugged them back.
As they moved back from the embrace ,
Sidra exclaimed ,

" My my I knew you will miss us especially ME but I didn't expected you to be looking like some Romeo ....with pale face and red eyes …all good? ....

Emaan & Yamama shook their head in amusement but as Emaan was about to reply Sidra beat her to it as she gasped  and said in a British accent,

"Don't tell me thou have fallen in love with me ..O thou my new Romeo sadly you arrived so late....this beauty has already given her heart to an idiotic beast  ".

Emaan chuckled though her heart clutched at the thought of leaving them but pulling back out of her thoughts  she said ,

" You wish ....by the way you both were to come by afternoon...how come you have arrived early...?"

Sidra and Yamama's smile vanished as they looked at eachother before Yamama spoke,

" You see the news that television is showing because of that we are early ".

Seeing Emaan's skeptical look ,Sidra heaving a sigh explained,

" You know more than a month back few teenage boys were arrested and even after much persuasion police had refused the parents to allow them to meet their children.....and now they have said that they should forget about their children and go back home and make some more and if they can't they should send their wives to them they....will do it ....for them".

Emaan grimaced with disgust and hatred while Sidra fisting her hand continued,

" This has infuriated every single people of the country and although  already people were retalliating in every city against this montrosity...now there is a mass non violent protest happening everywhere as these monsters have arrested innocent boys from every city to show their power and people have been suffering since a long time under this government but now seeing the injustice perpetrated against their children ...no one can bear that...they have enough ".

" Do you know the budget  for Syria for this year is $16.3 billion dollars only while president family's wealth is estimated $ 122 billion dollars .....people were already brimming with angst against this tyranny ....now this issue was just a push.....I hope it doesn't get like Egypt and Tunisia where authority became violent ..they have already started using tear gas". Yamama spoke horrified.

Emaan looked back at the television praying for the people's well being while all along she couldn't help but be inspired by their courage .The people still being in a weak position were fighting against a powerful authority curbing all their inner fear, inflaming a thought in her mind that courage was not a commodity that was bought or installed but was acquired by fighting against one own self and own fears.

Brooding over these thoughts ,Emaan moved along with Sidra and Yamama to sign her attendance when they heard loud gasps and screams among the crowd they just came from. Giving a puzzling look to eachother ,they ran back to the waiting area only to be left horrified as they saw massacre done by cops on live television. Shocked and horrified ,Emaan looked away but stilled for a moment as her eyes collided with that of Khaled's but both immediately looked away however this time their eyes unconciously had communicated the plight of their hearts as their eyes twinkled with the same emotion : the emotion of horror.