Judge According To God's Words

In 1998, I committed to live out God's word in every part of my life, especially in my business. However, I decided not to impose what I know on others unless they ask me my opinion and ask me to teach them. I believe God gave us the Bible so that we may understand His mind and obey His ways, and so that we can make the right decisions and enjoy His blessings.

This issue of same-sex marriage has divided us as a nation, and a question was raised about who gave us the right to judge the LGBT. On my own, I do not have the right to judge anyone, but God gave us the Bible so that we may decide for ourselves. Does the Lord have a stand on this issue? Yes, He does, and one of the references is found in 1 Corinthians 6:9–10 which says,...

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."

Let me point out na hindi lang effeminate and homosexual ang unrighteous para kay God. They were listed with other things that God considers unrighteous. But does God still love these people? Yes! Kaya nga He sent His Son to help them get out of their bondage to the sins that make them unrighteous before Him. 1 Corinthians 6:11 says, "Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God."

When people want to live against the ways of the Lord, I will not condemn them because ultimately they will face their Maker naman. But I will make a stand and judge according to what the Lord has revealed in His Word when they try to impose their ways on others and make us unrighteous as a nation. I suggest you do the same as well!!!!