"I wanted to tell you that I lo—"

"Taehyung!" I turned my head and saw Jungkook with his hyungs. Did he just call me? I guess it was Namjoon who called. Or him?

"Want to come with us to watch a movie?" Namjoon asked me. Movie? With them? Okay. Including Jungkook? No thanks.

"I actually—"before I could complete, Jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him. Wait, hold on a second? Why the heck is he dragging me? I tried to yank my hands from his grip but he was too strong. No wonder he could defeat an amazing person like me. But, why are they taking me to a movie? Wait, Jimin!

"Uhmm...what about Jimin?" I asked Hobi who was walking beside me. He looked at me and smiled.

"Yoongi invited him also," he said and I stared at him, confused. Even Jimin is coming? Cool! I don't need to feel lonely around them. And most importantly, got to maintain social distancing from playboy. And talking about playboy, why was he still dragging me?

"Yo Jungkook," I said and he glared at me. I pointed to his hand which was holding mine. He turned red and quickly released my hand. Finally! My hands were sore from his harsh grip. 

"Even Seokjin is coming," Namjoon said and suddenly, my body stopped functioning. Even Jin? It has been at least a year since I last saw him. I wonder how he is now?

We were out of the school and waiting for Jin to come with his car since he is the only person who can drive better than any of them.

"I can see him coming," Suga said and we all turned towards the right and saw him waving at us like a mad man. I slapped my forehead. That hyung is just unbelievable.

He stopped the car in front of us and got out to give the older hyungs a hug.

"My babies! How have you been?" he pulled away and they just ignored him. Sad hyung.

"Well if it isn't my favorite chimchim. How have you been?" he ran up to him and pulled his cheeks. I bet that hurts. I could see Jimin's eyes begging for me to stop him, but I ain't going to do that. Suddenly, Seokjin saw me and I knew my fate. 

"My Taehyung! Oh my god! You have grown tall. How have you been?" he hugged me and I nervously patted his back.

"I am fine, hyung," I said. He pulled away and began to inspect my face.

"Oh my! You looks so handsome. Waaaah!!! My Taehyung has really grown up!" he began to squeal in joy and I face-palmed myself.

"Let's go!" he yelled as if nothing happened and we all squeezed into the car. It was actually pretty awkward. Jin was sitting in the driver's seat with Namjoon beside him. Since the car was only for five people, we had to sit on other's laps. Jimin had Yoongi on his lap and Hobi had Suga on his lap.

"My pillow," Suga said and hugged Hobi who just stared into space. And what about me? I was sitting on my enemy's lap! My archenemy! The person who I hate the most! Judging by the look he was giving to his hyungs, he was also not pleased to sit with me. Or more like me sitting on me. I could feel something hard poking into my ass and I tried to my best not to squirm too much.

"How much longer, hyung?" Jungkook asked Seokjin who was busy chit-chatting with Namjoon.

"Only ten more minutes."

Ten more minutes! That feels like ten more hours. I groaned and looked at Jimin to see whether he was suffering, but to my utter surprise, he wasn't. He seemed...calm. What the hell? Maybe Yoongi is light and all he does his sleep? Ugh! Why am I with this guy?

"Stop squirming around," Jungkook said and I glared at him. I wasn't even moving. My entire body is legit frozen and numb.

"We are here," Jin announced and he stopped the car. As soon as the car stopped, I opened the door and jumped out. I, however, fell and scratched my arm. Not like I care. I had to get away from my rival. I got up and I caught him staring at me.