Voltron

A/N: I DO NOT OWN VOLTRON: LEGENDARY DEFENDER! NOR DO I OWN MHA!! I got this script from the Voltron Wiki.                                                                                                                                       Here's the link: https://voltron.fandom.com/wiki/The_Rise_of_Voltron/transcript

I changed a few of the lines, and I changed the names. (obviously) I hope you enjoy!

Also, thank you weebanimefa for giving me a few ideas for who the Voltron names should be.

Matthew Holt (Matt): Kota

Samuel Holt: Sero

 Shiro: Kaminari

 Pidge: Sue('male' version will be named Sam)

 Hunk: Kirishima

 Lance: Deku

 Keith: Bakugo

 Iverson: All Might

Coran: Iida

 Allura: Todoroki

Zarkon:  Enji

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bakusquad was messing around with a few of the 'villains.' To be honest, the bakusquad felt like these so called villains were just misunderstood. Also, they were funny.

The dekusquad were talking to the Big 3 while the rest of the people just hung out. It had been a while since they'd last seen Tami. Tami disappeared shortly after the last video.

"Hey guys! I'm back!! And we are going to watch another universe!!"

"Uhm, what type of universe will this be young one?" All Might asks, as they had experienced multiple different universes.

Tami just laughs, "Don't worry, it won't be that sad. At least not in the first episode, which you guys are watching."

Instantly Eri perks up, "Episode?"

Tami smiles, "Yep! In this universe you guys are part of a series called Voltron: Legendary Defender. It's about a group of people who control a big robot called Voltron, they fight bad guys and save the universe and...well, you'll see."

At that description everyone quickly ran towards their seats, excited to see what this 'show' was about.

"First, I need a few people." Tami snaps their fingers, making Kota and Class 1-B appear. 

Class 1-B, knowing what's happening, go back to the seats they were sitting at before they left the first time. Jason walks over towards Kota explaining everything, including what they're watching while Tami explains to Class 1-B.

After that, Kota goes to sit by Eri while Tami snaps their fingers again, turning on the screen.

Multiverse Loading

Voltron

[Kaminari, Kota, and Sero are on Kerberos collecting ice samples.]