Villain AU

I made up these villain backstories myself. I'm sorry if they're similar to one you have made or not! Also I couldn't find only one that I liked for Todoroki and Denki, so they both have two pictures.

TW: There will be some blood in the drawings, and the descriptions might have some gory or unsettling things in them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone got their food and sat back down, Tami walked to the front. "So this AU is my favorite AU!"

"Does this mean that it's a nice one?" Jirou questions.

"Uhm, no, it's a villain AU. About the heros."

"But, none of us are villains!" Iida exclaims.

"I think it means that in other universes some of us are villains." Midoriya states.

"Exactly! This is another universe ,or an AU, where you guys are villains!"

Class 1-A all look at each other nervously wondering what their villain counterpart looks like.

"First is Deku!"

Fed up with all the bullying for not having a quirk, he tries to commit suicide

Fed up with all the bullying for not having a quirk, he tries to commit suicide. Shigaraki finds him and takes him in. Training him to help defeat All Might. Because Deku wasn't there to help him, Bakugo dies in the sludge villains attack.

Everyone was too stunned to speak. They all just stared wide eyed at the picture.

Eventually, Sero breaks the silence, "Dude, you look terrifying!" Nobody, not even the actual villains disagreed.

"NEXT!!"

After one year, no one came to save Bakugou after he got kidnapped by the League, so he decided to join them

Immediately Kirishima speaks up, "That was so unmanly of us!"

Mineta wrinkles his nose at the picture on the screen, "Dude why do you look exactly like him?"

Immediately everyone starts to yell at Mineta while Sero tapes him to the wall.