Getting There

It was a somewhat normal day for the UA students. 

Todoroki, Deku, Mina, and even Tokoyami and Sero, were out shopping. (Mina forced them)

Ojiro and Hagakure were at the zoo. (Totally NOT on a date😏)

Kaminari was who knows where.

Everyone else was just chilling in the dorms enjoying their Saturday.

 Until a bright light engulfed every, single one of them. The same thing happened to class 1-B, the teachers, a few Pro Heroes, the Todoroki's, Inko, and the League of Villains.

When the light cleared, everyone was screaming. The Pro Heroes saw the League of Villains and went to attack them when they realized their feet were stuck on the ground. ALMOST everyone was standing. Kaminari seemed to have fallen and was laying on his back, while Sero had collapsed under the weight of the bags.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"Woah calm down Bakubro" Kirishima said while trying to figure out where he was.

"I don't know what happened, but I bet it's all Class 1-A's fault!"

Kendo judo chopped Monoma on the back of the head, knocking him out. "Sorry about him!"

Everyone had mostly calmed down, talking to the people they were stuck near in hushed whispers.

"IS THIS A VILLIAN ATTACK!" Endeavor yelled.

Dabi rolled his eyes at the idiotic hero, "If this was a villain attack, why are we stuck as well?"

"I'm not attacking anyone, I'm also not a villain."

"Umm, w-who said th-that?" Uraraka questioned.

"Show yourself!"Aizawa commanded. (Show Yourself! I'm no longer trembling!! Sorry not Sorry)

From out of the shadows stepped a person about fifteen, they had short, blond hair and soft, brown eyes framed in thick, black glasses. They were wearing a baby blue shirt with little clouds all over it and white jeans.

 They were wearing a baby blue shirt with little clouds all over it and white jeans

"Hello you can call me Tami!"

"It's nice to meet you Tami, but can you tell us why we're here?" Midoriya aksed.

"Of course! But first let me get you unstuck! NO FIGHTING!"

Tami snapped their fingers and whatever was making the people stick, disappeared.

They all sat down in the seats that appeared when Tami snapped their fingers.

"Alright, I brought you guys here to react to videos, stories, and pictures! All about you!"

"Oh COOL!!" Mina says brightly.

"A lot of them are real pictures or videos from your life, but their are some AU ones."

"If I may, what exactly is an AU?" Iida questions.

"I'll explain when we get to that point! Get ready to have secrets revealed!!"

They all look a bit nervous after Tami said that but they all settled in to watch whatever the screen was gonna show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seating Arrangements

Middle

First row: Bakugo-Kirishima-Kaminari-Mina-Sero-Iida-Midoriya-Todoroki-Uraraka-Asui

Second row: Momo-Jirou-Tokoyami-Shoji-Koda-Ojiro-Hagakure-Ayoma-Sato-Mineta

Third row: Shinso-Eri-Aizawa-Mic-All might-Inko-Midnight-Nezu

Fourth row: Endeavor

Left Side

First row: Shigaraki-Twice-Toga-Dabi-Hawks

Right Side

First row: Fuyumi-Natsuo-Rei

Second row: Mirio-Tamaki-Nejire

Third and fourth row: Class 1-B

None of the pictures or characters belong to me!