09

They smiled at each other before getting up. Both entering Seokjun's room to wake the napping boy up. "Wakey Wakey" Seokjin sang, gently patting Junie's cheeks. The child grunted, whining at the interruption and tossed to the other side. Now, facing Jungkook. He locked eyes with Seokjin and they grinned, as if understanding each other's mind.

"Oh no! It's 7:15 already? Dinosaur Train started 15 minutes ago!" Jungkook started, biting his lips to stop himself from laughing

"What to do? Seokjunie don't want to wake up! Should we just let him sleep?" Seokjin faked a gasp,   barely be able to contain his giggles.

"I think we should. Seokjun won't mind missing an ENTIRE episode of Dinosaur Train-" before Jungkook finished his sentence, Seokjun's small palm collided with his chest in gentle hit before the boy woke up with a pout.

"Daddy and appa are mean. Why you didn't  wake me up earlier. I don't like you anymore" he  whined, rubbing his teary and sleepy eyes before sitting up.

Seokjin chuckled, kissing his cheek "It's 6:45 baby. But you need to freshen up hm? Don't want to be tired before Dinosaur Train right?" his voice is so sweet that Seokjun couldn't stay mad. He nodded, glaring at Jungkook.

"Appa is forgiven, daddy is not" Jungkook blinked, clearly offended by that. "Hey?! Why am I not forgiven. He lied too!" Jungkook whined, pointing an accusing finger at Seokjin who rolled on his stomach and laughed.

"Appa is pretty! And helped me with homework!" Seokjun defended his Appa. Jungkook snorted when he saw Seokjin smirking while wiggling his eyebrows at him but he still smiled. Seokjin is cute. Oh-

"looks like someone is no longer watching Dinasaur Train after today because I'm CANCELLING the subscription" Jungkook joked, standing up and walked out from the door followed by a screaming Seokjun and Seokjin who was squeakily laughing. It sounded like a windshield wiper but it's sounds so pleasant to his ears. That was the first time Seokjin actually laughed in his presence.

Jungkook picked Seokjun up, playfully smacking his butt. "I'm joking, angel." his angel huffed before hugging neck tightly, making a grabby hands at Seokjin. The latter fondly smiled at that. Jungkook looked over to him before stretching his hand out for Seokjin to grab. Taken aback, he froze. Jungkook shook his head and intertwined their hands. Deciding on taking the elevator down the third floor.

Seokjin stared at their hands with his heart beating out of his chest, grin on his face as he followed them down.

They settled on the couch, the child fussed to sit on the carpet with his lion plushie which was given by Taehyung tucked under his arms so they let him. Seokjun always preferred the soft carpet rather than the couch ever since he was a baby.
Jungkook kept Seokjin close, their shoulders and legs touching each other. Once again, Jungkook laced their fingers together. His thumb rubbing the top of Seokjin's hand. Seokjin shivered at the contact, a good kind of shiver. The kind that sent spark all over your body. The theme song of Dinosaur Train played as the cartoon is about to start and Seokjun screamed in excitement.

"Did you eat lunch today?" Jungkook asked, looking over to Seokjin. He took note of the red ears and pink flushed cheeks. Seokjin really blushed with his whole body and Jungkook was endeared by it. Endeared by him.

"I didn't. I came home around 2 and forgot to eat because I was nervous..." he admitted, rubbing his neck with a guilty smile.

"Ms Chan didn't cook lunch for you?" the way Jungkook raised his brows showed that he was about to get mad at that and Seokjin became panicky and quickly objected.

"No! It's not that. I asked them not to since I will be out. I thought about eating out but yeah,, I forgot. But usually I don't eat lunch, Jungkook - ah so I can save money for dinner" he sheepishly smiled again. Seokjin smile alot, another note Jungkook should take. And his smile is very pretty..